• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
dudes, ive been gone 4 lik only 4 hours n i c chaos. wtf. Y is he bak here???? he needs 2 get a life, n stay in his shop. sheesh, this is seriously getting outta hand, read da pm i'll send u rollerking

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
dudes, Ive Been Gone 4 Lik Only 4 Hours N I C Chaos. Wtf. Y Is He Bak Here???? He Needs 2 Get A Life, N Stay In His Shop. Sheesh, This Is Seriously Getting Outta Hand, Read Da Pm I'll Send U Rollerking
Duuuud U Ned To Lik Lern To Spall Man I Men Lik U Totallay Doin It Wrong, Lik I See 4 Letterz Par Lik Ward Spalt Wrung, So Lik Get 2 Fudge Outa Here Lik Okay Man? Lik Srsly, N I Tot I Was Dawmb!!!11!!111!!!one!!!!!11!!eleven!!1111!!!11!?1!1!!!!!EXCLAMATIONMARK!!11!

EDIT:Good luck translating, It toke me a couple minutes to turn this from regular person to half cooked brain person speech.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
"Fish are amphibians, not animals." AllOverAgain says:
I dont get it
Theres a spell check
built in
How can you STILL suck at spelling

This is someone on Msn on the forums.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
Duuuud U Ned To Lik Lern To Spall Man I Men Lik U Totallay Doin It Wrong, Lik I See 4 Letterz Par Lik Ward Spalt Wrung, So Lik Get 2 Fudge Outa Here Lik Okay Man? Lik Srsly, N I Tot I Was Dawmb

EDIT:Good luck translating, It toke me a couple minutes to turn this from regular person to half cooked brain person speech.
look dude, if it takes u a couple minutes u kinda suk. i spell fine, and im an A student so idc care wat u say. i spell correctly when i want 2. plus when u try 2 spell lik me, it sounds lik it. spall n spell r 2 different sounds. so u da idiot now. its meant 2 sound da same, not b da same word, but different vowels. seriously dude u do not kno how to sound out words and thats worse than spellin.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Ekoix is not leaving. . .I need to bring out chuck again

Mr. Norris, how do you respond

C.Norris: With a roundhouse kick to the face and a visit with the twins!

Conker315

Smash Lord
kirby is da man
just leave it how it is alredy
he will noly continue to back talk with dumb responses
just ignore him

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
look dude, if it takes u a couple minutes u kinda suk. i spell fine, and im an A student so idc care wat u say. i spell correctly when i want 2. plus when u try 2 spell lik me, it sounds lik it. spall n spell r 2 different sounds. so u da idiot now. its meant 2 sound da same, not b da same word, but different vowels. seriously dude u do not kno how to sound out words and thats worse than spellin.
God help us if your an A student.

You kind of didn't get the point of me intentionally spelling everything wrong apparently, Which tells me your uh brain "kinda suks".

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Post for the sake of bumpedness, and for the sake of non spam, when are you gonna show us some examples, conker?

Conker315

Smash Lord
alright im done
and here they are
the third one i honestly dont like
but its up 2 u guys ^_^

my first smudged sig

new

and also new

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
alright im done
and here they are
the third one i honestly dont like
but its up 2 u guys ^_^

my first smudged sig

new

and also new
Sorry to come out of nowhere. ^^;

I have a habit of doing that, but that last sig is beautiful.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
I like the last one but the text ruined it for me. The second and first one have blatant overuse of effects.
Second one has horrible placement of everything, first ones lighting is extremely wierd

Conker315

Smash Lord
thank you very much ^_^
at first i didnt like it
but if people actually like that one more than the other 2..then im stupid to think its not good =[]

Conker315

Smash Lord
I like the last one but the text ruined it for me. The second and first one have blatant overuse of effects.
Second one has horrible placement of everything, first ones lighting is extremely wierd

well about the text..i really didnt know which kind and how i should put it on there
so i finally decided to go with a japanese looking text and put it on the blood splash
im not that good with text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom