• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yea thats fine, I would like a render though.
Damit, well I couldn't a good render of a male blood elf paladin so that's just a screenshot, I can try to render it but my rendering sucks lol (just ask rollerking)

its no big deal if it doesnt work out >.<

Roller

Smash Legend
There you have it Piman, no need to fear, Dinkoman's here!

EDIT: w00t! page #20! We've already passed Wikez, Grandeza, Epsilon, and Majin's shops and we're gonna pass the rest of them ASAP! A_man, move aside, there is a new most popular shop.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
awesome! thanks, sorry to make a hassle, but i was disappointed i couldn't find anything either, for what its worth :D

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
is there any technique to rendering? or should i just search for a tut somewhere, cuz I think that would be a cool thing to learn...and you use gimp right? cuz i think my free trial of Photoshop is done lol

Roller

Smash Legend
lol!
the chain grabbin pika!!
when i mained him i pwned :)
love the animations rollerking
they make me smile =]
Thanks, that's my goal. Glad to hear from someone who understands pikapower. =)

is there any technique to rendering? or should i just search for a tut somewhere, cuz I think that would be a cool thing to learn...and you use gimp right? cuz i think my free trial of Photoshop is done lol
Honestly, I taut myself how to render. No tuts at all, and yes I use Gimp and rendering on it is just as good as photoshop. I use the fuzzy select (AKA the wand) tool to take out big sections of the same color, rectangle select and delete big areas of different colors, and use erasers of varying sizes to take out the rest. When I erase near the character though I make sure to zoom in to 400% and go very slowly for precision.

Conker315

Smash Lord
keep it up
ure doing well
let me ask u something
if someone would want to join with you in this shop would u let them in?
im intrested and curious

Roller

Smash Legend
keep it up
ure doing well
let me ask u something
if someone would want to join with you in this shop would u let them in?
im intrested and curious
We are VERY open to all wanting to join this shop. Merely submit a few of your best examples in a post on this thread, and as long as you are decent (which you are) you will be excepted into the shop as long as every current shop owner agrees. We almost had another person join but he was rejected for reasons you don't need to worry about (he was an ***).[and yes, I know you are reading this ekoix.exe]

So ya, just submit maybe 2-3 examples, we will all vote yes or no, once you have a yes from everyone you are in.

When you come in you can post an examples/rules/waiting list/announcements/etc post (that you can update whenever you want and will be referred to as your "section" of the shop.) and I will link to it near the top of the first post in the shop.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
ok thanks rollerking, ill try...i used the eraser but like the one I was doing...there was more to the picture than just the character, which made it hard to erase w/o looking choppy, but its just a practice thing?

Conker315

Smash Lord
piman if u want to make ure own renders i suggest the wand tool
its very usefull
and if it gets the pic hold alt and move the selected area
or u could try the pen tool
these are all great ways to get backgrounds out of a picture

Roller

Smash Legend
piman if u want to make ure own renders i suggest the wand tool
its very usefull
and if it gets the pic hold alt and move the selected area
or u could try the pen tool
these are all great ways to get backgrounds out of a picture
The pen tool (in GIMP it's called the Paths tool) may be tricky for him as a beginner. But the wand is a big help.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
I'd appreciate it if you didn't steal requests from our shop. It's EXTREMELY rude.

It's fine. Just let me know tomorrow I guess. And you're close enough to 100 and a pika main so I'll let you slide.

I'll get that finished now. (unless my mom kicks me off the computer again...)
I dont see a rule against it =)

Also, I dont see why there would be, Why so Jealus that he might pick a sig made by someone else? Selfish much.

EDIT:I also sense a hint of complaint in the post you made about his request, So out of my kind heart *Cough* I was bored and made him a siggy

Shök

Smash Champion
Thanks for the sig but...

(n00b question)
It says I can't upload it.

Y NOT?

Roller

Smash Legend
I dont see a rule against it =)

Also, I dont see why there would be, Why so Jealus that he might pick a sig made by someone else? Selfish much.
It wasn't MY request, how is that being selfish? Just leave now dude, no one likes you here and you're not gonna help yourself at all by continuing this conversation.

It is against the unwritten code of conduct between all sig makers. It shouldn't need to be a rule.

It's called common sence...

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
It wasn't MY request, how is that being selfish? Just leave now dude, no one likes you here and you're not gonna help yourself at all by continuing this conversation.

It is against the unwritten code of conduct between all sig makers. It shouldn't need to be a rule.

It's called common sence...
I dont know of any unwritten codes. All I know is that people should have the choice to choose between what they want and not. Common sense says the better man wins.

Edit:I'll rephrase it then, Your being petty.

Roller

Smash Legend
I dont know of any unwritten codes. All I know is that people should have the choice to choose between what they want and not. Common sense says the better man wins.

Edit:I'll rephrase it then, Your being petty.
I'll rephrase it then. You're being rude. Not only in stealing the sig, but in double posting, WHILE you try to defend yourself. Like I said, you continuing this convo wont help you out at all.

Now please leave our shop alone and I'll return the favor.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Go ban yourself and get your trash out of here. If you were sorry which i guess you are not, you would edit all of your posts that bash this shop and its creators in anyway.

Roller

Smash Legend
Go ban yourself and get your trash out of here. If you were sorry which i guess you are not, you would edit all of your posts that bash this shop and its creators in anyway.
I'm glad to see you on our side but just stop responding to him. don't worry about it. That's the mistake I've been making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom