• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok guys. I have an announcement to make. On the last night of my last shop I made an announcement there that I had something pretty big in the works. I am making this post to explain exactly what that project is.

I will now be working on a little Kingdom Hearts animated "miniseries." All animation will be done with Gimp and I intend for each "minisode to be about 1-2 minutes. (That is A LOT for a GIMP animation)

Each new installment will be added on a mildly sporadic basis, depending on when I have the time. (They take many hours of work each.)

The good news is I hope to release the first installment by the end of this week. (Take that everything being previewed at E3 that takes months to come out!)

After the first couple episodes I may enlist the help of another animator or multiple animators. If you are interested in taking part in this project then please let me know. All animators wishing to help though MUST show me an example animation of ATLEAST 15 seconds that isn't choppy. If I feel you are adequate enough I will gladly accept your help.

Just thought I'd let you guys know what I was up to. =)

Just to pre-empt a ton of worried posts, I will still be doing sig requests, though there may be times when I have to (temporarily) close animation requests.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Hey rollerking, I just wanted to say, I will be gone for a good portion of tomorrow due to the irritation of the DMV, so tell everyone to leave their requests and I will try to get them done that day.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Wait, none of my animations are 15 seconds long! I have to make a new one now, and I just started getting into sigs..... Dammit!

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I still can't figure out how this topic got to 10 pages in only a couple days

LOL MOJO GOT THE SHAFT!!!!!

*this has been a certified message from the " You've Been Shafted Committee" or the YBSC*

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait, none of my animations are 15 seconds long! I have to make a new one now, and I just started getting into sigs..... Dammit!
If you want to help with these you are going to have to be willing to make clips around 20-30 seconds long. So consider it good practice.

Make sure the animation isn't too choppy. Glad to see you're interested. =)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
okay, what's the link to the render in your sig, and I'll get 'r done

(had to do the larry the cable guy)

I'll just need some specifics, like words or no, if so, what does it say, and down the right side or across the bottom, and the same style of your sig or wing it
and give me a size or I'll just do 75x75

Roller

Smash Legend
Chibi-pika:

Here is the pikachu down taunt animation. I couldn't find a single sprite sheet for it ANYWHERE, so I had to improvise a little...

Do you want me to make a sig of this or something? 'cause It's pretty small. Actually, I'm not sure if the file is small enough, but you may be able to make it your avi. But maybe a sig of like 6 of this in a row would look cool. 6 pikas doing a down taunt.

LilWeegi

Smash Cadet
thanks for all the work guys it looks great, now im reppin weegi the way he should be repped

and hey fezzy your sig is now my profile picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom