• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
Yes, that's the perfect font.

One more thing, can you make my name bigger (maybe 2x bigger), and not into the corner so much.
Say, like starting where the "o" is make that the starting place of the M and make the whole name up a bit higher.

how about this as an ad for yall:
Like my sig? Get you're own here (link) from the guys who make personalized sigs, fast!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
back! lol I have no requests still, FAIL
nah fezzy dont be to hard on yourself lol.

Yes, that's the perfect font.

One more thing, can you make my name bigger (maybe 2x bigger), and not into the corner so much.
Say, like starting where the "o" is make that the starting place of the M and make the whole name up a bit higher.

how about this as an ad for yall:
Like my sig? Get you're own here (link) from the guys who make personalized sigs, fast!

and thats fine if you use that.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
TBH if its not planet renders I'd have to ask A_Man to render =(
but I'll eventually learn

Ekoix, I don't have a problem with it, lol

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
Thank you. I hope you guys get into some graphics design school or something and get paid big bucks.

I kinda feel like i should have paid you...i guess the ad will suffice. If you guys really like what you do, you should make a living off of it. Just a suggestion.

One n00b question: how do i put that pic into my sig?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
lolwut? Dont they all own the shop? Ok i am going to request from dinkoman.

The pictures is http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/smash/LUIGI.gif

I want purple and orange Luigi to be facing each other. I want them to be almost on the far part of their respective sides. I would like some sort of lightning to be in the middle separating them. For text i want it to say
Cmpr94x : fierce 35
Luigi Master
the text in the center.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
If its ok with Rollerking when he gets back.

Request Application:

Renders:I will do the finding usually, You just tell me what you want, If I cant find anything, You can either submit one you want me to use or ask for a different one

Text/Font: Text you want. I will go through different fonts and ask your opionion.

*I do avatars aswell.
*I can do animations and pop out sigs aswell.
*I may or may not accept an application depending on if I feel like it or who you are.

Rules: None

Waiting list:
1)
2)

Examplars.

I'll have another one up after Saturday.. (SOTW)

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
You are going to make it? I thought you only did planet render... I want a picture sig. Not animation. Full size sig.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
dinkoman! i sent this 2 da other, shop n didn kno it was closed. i was hopin u make da sig i wanted. if u don got imma give it again. but if there's a waiting list i'll wait very patiently. i kno ur busy n i respect dat, considering ur a kirby main, XD.

well here's da sig i want, thx dinkoman

i want kirby in it.

i want this kirby on the left side:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/kirby/cook_kirby.gif

and this kirby on da right side but in black and white, and is it possible 4 this 2 be an mirror image?: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/goldn_scales/SSBB/Kirby.png

I want my name CBC in da bottom middle in the color white. and 4 da background, can u make it this and can u cut da bottom part of da background.: http://i.pbase.com/v3/77/498077/2/47258779.JumbledgrayClouds.jpg

Roller

Smash Legend
I would like to join the shop... Just to let you know, PM me for furthur details.
A couple days ago I would have said the more the merrier and warmly welcomed you to the shop...

But then you spammed my shop... And it wasn't just spam, it was insulting and admittedly trolling.

Here are just some highlights for those of you who weren't there:

I DO Want to Imply that[refering to implying every sig maker on here sucks], I've looked on this front page and 80% of the sigs look like they were pulled out of somewhere Obscene. I dont need your respect, I need sigs that don't make my eye's bleed.
Your text makes me wants to get a screwdriver and dig it deep into my head through my eyes.
"you suck. i do not suck. i'd say sorry, but i was told not to lie."
What bull**** do you spout now.
I'm Trolling out of bordem, also this is a method of venting out anger since I've been wanting to tell Rollerking his Animations make my eyes bleed for awhile.
He drove Dinko into using some pretty violent language, here is just one of the MANY examples.

sooooooooooo.... You can shut the f*** up and get the f*** off also go f*** yourself?

Dinko may be able to forgive that quickly, but I'm not. Try again in about a week. If there are no problems between now and then and you write a public apology to Dinkoman and myself as well as everyone else you flamed in our shop that day (And more than just like 2 sentences, but can say sorry to everyone in one letter). Then all will be forgotten and I will let you in. I hate being the one to cast the dissenting vote here (I've never done it in a co-owned sig shop before) but I feel I am justified in my decision.

So, like I said come back with an apology in a week. If not, see ya later.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
Rollerking, thats a tru decision. plus if sum1 insults a kirby main lik dat, n a pikachu main, then that's juss wrong. pika n kirby r kool so r da ppl who use them. so i hope dinkoman feels better. he's da first friend i got on SWF so it means a lot 2 me 2 defend him and his co-sig makers. btw rollerking, kool sig

Roller

Smash Legend
Rollerking, thats a tru decision. plus if sum1 insults a kirby main lik dat, n a pikachu main, then that's juss wrong. pika n kirby r kool so r da ppl who use them. so i hope dinkoman feels better. he's da first friend i got on SWF so it means a lot 2 me 2 defend him and his co-sig makers. btw rollerking, kool sig
Thanks. You just got yourself another friend. =)

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
I cannot think of any good ideas for my signature.

EDIT:

Can you make any motion signatures similar to the one you have with Pikachu and DDD.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
lol well idk what to think about ekoix, and no I ment IDC if he was in or not... I'm in this with my friends but
in my book its always the co owners votes, if I have to vote I will but otherwise IDC...

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it
I'd like to make a request, if you don't mind, if you can just make a signature with a pikachu down taunt on it and says chibi-pika , sorry don't have any links, if you can't do it, i'll just have a non-animation with a pikachu with a green bandana on his head and at the bottom it says chibi-pika, that is if you have time for it. I'm not in a rush so you can take your time, that is if you choose to accept this. Thanks for reading.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
any good team name ideas with an Ike and whoever? or maybe pika + lucario, I'm bad at names but i thought if i had one and maybe a sig i could convince my friend to join it and play with me! Whoever comes up with the best name I will ask to help with the sig :)

Roller

Smash Legend
okay rollerking if you read previous post is it okay if you do it?

Edit: Thanks AzSvFeZ
I'll certainly do it. I'm a little confused though, do you want it animated or not, and if it is an animation realise that the only sprites I'm gonna be able to get for it (If any at all, would be the size of the ones in my sig.

So animation or normal sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom