• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The **** Aerodrome Tournament, Aug 23- 24

Tournamet Ruleset:

• Total voters

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Hi!

I will be hosting a 64 tournament in NH, August 23rd and 24th. Venue to be determined.
There is a high possibility of a $1000 pot bonus.

Confirmed Attendees:
  • Herbert Von Karajan
  • SuPeRbOoMfAn
  • Sensei
  • Yunque

Vote for your favorite ruleset! I can provide housing for about 10 people.

Note to mods:
This is not a joke.
I also was not joking about banning Aerodrome from the 64 forums and unlocking the threads he locked. If that isn't done by this Sunday, I'm done using smashboards.
This means:
1) The tournament information will not be updated.
2) No one gets travel updates ( I'm doing a trip to Peru and 2 more trips to Japan this year)
3) No one gets Keyboard adapter updates

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
high chance i'll be able to make it but i really don't want to do the drive a third time, would rather snag with someone else this go around

also i don't think you can ban a person from a specific section

Skrlx

Smash Champion
It was nice knowing you, Smashboards member Herbert Von Karajan.

M!nt

Smash Champion
also i don't think you can ban a person from a specific section
You could before, idk if you can now though.

karajan stop being a spoiled brat, theres nothing wrong with what aerodrome did all those threads were useless and if aerodrome hadn't locked them sangoku would have.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hi @ Herbert Von Karajan Herbert Von Karajan

I can see that you are understandably upset, however most forum disputes regarding unjust or unfair moderators are handled in Forum Support.

You will get a response from people in Forum Support who rank higher than Sangoku and myself.

Meanwhile however, I am very excited for this tournament. I've never had an international tournament named after myself and would like to support The Star Star Star Star Aerodrome tournament in any way I can.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Hi @ Herbert Von Karajan Herbert Von Karajan

I can see that you are understandably upset, however most forum disputes regarding unjust or unfair moderators are handled in Forum Support.

You will get a response from people in Forum Support who rank higher than Sangoku and myself.

Meanwhile however, I am very excited for this tournament. I've never had an international tournament named after myself and would like to support The Star Star Star Star Aerodrome tournament in any way I can.
**** = foxtrot uniform charile kilo

Maliki

Smash Ace
lololololol this is mad funny

I'm definitely going to try to go to this.
Is it going to be at your house?

Annex

Smash Ace
LoL and Brawl players
Aerodrome isn't real; it's actually an anthropomorph of the two worst communities ever
Simple facts you may not know

Top Bottom