• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ***** (A series by Silven)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Hey guys...you know, when I play offline I get to pull off some pretty amazing stuff that just doesn't seem to be possible online. Nobody gets to see it but the people I play with locally... but thanks to the replay system I can show three of my beastliest matches.:laugh:

For the record I main Ike... but peach is my 2ndary so there are two vids of her, but check them out anyway cuz they're really good. Thanks in advance

Part 1 (Ike and Pit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCeVNl22z7U

Part 2 (Peach and Pit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXhc1AUiBIY

Part 2.5 (Peach and Mario)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOzzU5vkgto

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Honestly, that pit did nothing to help your skill, as he was pretty awful. So I can't really judge how good you would do against a good pit seeing as how you were matched with a pretty bad one.

Like I said, play better opponents and it will help your skills show through better.

I am just not feelin' it.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Lol, yeah, you are good, but you've gotta realize that Pit was not good. It didn't even seem like they totally understood the game. Therefore, the only reason it seemed like such "****" was because the gap between your skill levels was too substantial.
I can combo the hell out of someone who just walks up to me and presses A and doesn't DI correctly or anything, but I'm not going to think too much of it unless I know a skilled player couldn't have gotten out of it. So yeah, you've got skills... but take someone who knows what they're doing to the mat first. ^^;
But I do feel you on the online thing... I can't bring myself to challenge anyone because I feel like I might lose due to the button lag (I'm so bad at dealing with it ><)
Btw, the first kill with Ike on Pit was sick. I can see someone who's good falling into that... and breaking out into tears afterward. xP

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Umm guys..the guy is good. These are HIGHLIGHTS for a reason. This does not happen in every match. It just so happened that the guy got *****. That's why it's called "the *****" Anyone getting ***** looks bad....in any situation. Why would his skill come into play when he's getting hit 99% of the time. These are games in which I had the upper hand for over 90% of the match. This kid beats me every other match..he is not a bad player at all. Stop thinking he sucks and pay attention to the title. He knows how to DI and is very smart...I could make the same type of video for stuff he's done to me. He's ***** me a few times too...we go back and forth.

zaf

Smash Lord
i seen nothing impressive with the ike play at all tbh. im not trying to be mean, its just there was nothing out of the ordinary....plus the pit sucked, he really did nothing

Betaz

Smash Ace
honestly..just like everyone else it seems...yah the Pit sucked...and it would be a good idea if you think he is good to post like one vid of him (here) showing us that he is....however your Ike is actually good, I learned one trick out of it (that drop from ledge -> u-air) but yah I would like to play you....even if it HAS to be online -.-...if you want PM me and eventually we'll set up a match

EDIT: >.> what's the song in the second vid?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if that pit beats you most of the time, there's no point to you posting about your skill

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
Hey cant you guys give him a break. I bet that most of you have bragged about a perfect victory against an opponent or two (whether or not your opponent was having an off day) so stop riding this guy so much. Besides I have watched both videos and he doesnt seem bad at all. I think that you guys are just makin fun of this guy because you all just arent as good I havent seen anything that shows that your so great.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
if that pit beats you most of the time, there's no point to you posting about your skill
Hi :), please stop trolling my threads..seriously you have nothing but ******** things to say about me in all your posts. Pay attention first of all..I didn't say he beats me MOST of the time but I say we pretty much go back and forth..matches are usually pretty close, this kind of stuff does not happen all the time...and with that said, GTFO out of here and go troll someone else...loser

And also..the previous poster, I will gladly fight you...like I tell everyone just IM me on AIM. It's in my profile. I accept all Ike dittos.

edit- The song in the 2nd vid is from Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow... I forgot the name lolz. I can send you the mp3 if you want, once again just hit me up on AIM.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hi :), please stop trolling my threads..seriously you have nothing but ******** things to say about me in all your posts. Pay attention first of all..I didn't say he beats me MOST of the time but I say we pretty much go back and forth..matches are usually pretty close, this kind of stuff does not happen all the time...and with that said, GTFO out of here and go troll someone else...loser

And also..the previous poster, I will gladly fight you...like I tell everyone just IM me on AIM. It's in my profile. I accept all Ike dittos.

edit- The song in the 2nd vid is from Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow... I forgot the name lolz. I can send you the mp3 if you want, once again just hit me up on AIM.
Don't bother telling him off. His head is too thick to understand the point you're making to him.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I still want to play you silven, kirk told me you were pretty decent.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
These are games in which I had the upper hand for over 90% of the match. This kid beats me every other match...
kinda like metroid_01, lolx
maybe if you didn't lose to metroid_01 and talk all big, i would at least give you the benefit of the doubt
but you did. no re

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman

Look man I totaly want to fight you but that IM **** makes me sick (for reasons I am not willing to tell) So just put your freind code on your profile because it doesnt matter if anyone seas it because the only way for it to register is if you both have registered eachothers freind codes in both of your wiis. (yes I know that sounds wrong hahaha)

metroid1117

Smash Master
Sliven, you might want to post some other videos of you and your friend, just to establish credibility and flame shields against some people. I personally believe in your friend's skill; everyone has a bad day some times (like the time I got 3-stocked in a Bowser ditto against my friend because I didn't know how his side+B worked XD).

Nice Ike, by the way.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Just watching the first video, I got a sudden urge to better improve myself as an Ike user. It takes alot of skills to perfectly aim and time to execute your moves. But if you want adive from the forum members, then I say put a whole battle so we can see your flaws so we can point them out and fix them.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
LOL guys not looking for tips. I just post my vids for fun ^_^. If you wanna rate me go ahead...It's not like I care lol and I've already posted full matches for those of you who are interested....if you go to my channel they're there *_*.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Silven is a bully, he always 3 stocks people for the lulz :ouch:.

Good stuff with the videos, watching a Pit get ***** feels so good lol. Ummm were those people from our school or were they just random :confused:.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Silven is a bully, he always 3 stocks people for the lulz :ouch:.

Good stuff with the videos, watching a Pit get ***** feels so good lol. Ummm were those people from our school or were they just random :confused:.
I think all of those were from one session of me playing Mike. The kid who played Doc in Melee....I think you probably played him at my house.

Top Bottom