• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The 69 Curse"- A 2012 SSBB Community Combo Video

HyP€%

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
6875 2449 2489
thx for the video, you did a good job ^^

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Very nice video and thank you for making this, Solar. I also liked the attempts to new WarGasms.
Also quite impressed about like 2/3 of the video. Really good.
btw, you might wanna put this video on AiB.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Very nice video and thank you for making this, Solar. I also liked the attempts to new WarGasms.
Also quite impressed about like 2/3 of the video. Really good.
btw, you might wanna put this video on AiB.
^^^

blow all of kyle's videos away loool

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me and my friend always joke that whoever gets 69% is destined to lose, and fast. The funny part is how often it seems to actually happen that way XP

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i already told him if he complains again, im flagging every video in his channel for child abuse :O

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
This combo video is good, you have top CV makers and pro players telling you it is.
Stick with your work and don't over think what people say.

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
Solar just leave it because when you make a new combo video you'll see how much your editing has evolved things aren't always perfect first go. You have to make your way up there :)

Darkmetroidomega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkmetroidomega
It still coulda been better at least. It's not bad, but it's only good. I was looking for great.
If you let it stop here, it'll never be great. You have to fall, you have to understand what to avoid, you have to understand what goes on in veteran video-makers' minds, in order to become great. There's 2 sides you can choose from; lament the video and relinquish your video-making escapades, or take it to heart and resolve to bring yourself to the next level.

"Resolve results from impenetrable obstinance."

Just don't let eye-rolls and negativity get you down.

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
still bro you did a good job maybe your just over reacting don't sweat it you contributed to the community even though you didn't have to and it's not like most of us can make a combo video that's better so don't even worry :]

Top Bottom