• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the 5150 combo/chaingrab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Wow. Patenting a combo with your name (that we don't know if it is possible) just so people have to remember you when they talk about it?

I am speechless.

And if it is true, people won't use the name "5150 combo/grab", especially the "5150" part. Just so you know.

Banned via Administration
Wow. Patenting a combo with your name (that we don't know if it is possible) just so people have to remember you when they talk about it?

I am speechless.

And if it is true, people won't use the name "5150 combo/grab", especially the "5150" part. Just so you know.
jealousness is evil.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
people, don't worry about it. i'm going to be better at dedede than 5150

plus i'm not as cocky as him

i'm very loving to people who are not as good as me at a character

^^

Dynamik

Smash Cadet
Is that some sick comment saying you'll be the better than everyone else? BRING IT ON. >:D

people, don't worry about it. i'm going to be better at dedede than 5150

plus i'm not as cocky as him

i'm very loving to people who are not as good as me at a character

^^
rofl a 4.5k poster who is a scrub get out of my face

Corax

Smash Cadet
And thus for the first Presidential Candidate Elections of King DDD 2008, I vote for "Choknater".

Out of spite for 5150 I'm also going to be using Wyvern's suggestion cause its too funny to pass up.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
And thus for the first Presidential Candidate Elections of King DDD 2008, I vote for "Choknater".

Out of spite for 5150 I'm also going to be using Wyvern's suggestion cause its too funny to pass up.
im with you on that one DDD bruddah, im sure we will all own as DDD though, thats what makes smash so much fun, because alot of people are at the same level of mastery and WIFI connection will truly test our skills.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman

I am speechless.

lmao and then he calls you "jealous" ah what a silly oaf

"no u r jus teh jealus cus i has a grab named after me"

LuLLo

Smash Ace
5150, you haven't got even ONE positive reply on your ''patent'', so please, just go and beg to a mod to close this thread, because this isn't even about the character anymore, it's just about you being a
d!ckhead with no common sense, and even how hard you try, NO ONE is going to call it the ''5150 combo/chaingrab/chainsuck'' or whatever, you know it, we know it, stop posting, because you're making yourself look like a fool....

We are not jealous or anything, it's just plain annoying that someone like you wants a patent over a move/combo that hasn't even been done yet, you're full of arrogance and it pisses people off...

5150, you haven't got even ONE positive reply on your ''patent'', so please, just go and beg to a mod to close this thread, because this isn't even about the character anymore, it's just about you being a
d!ckhead with no common sense, and even how hard you try, NO ONE is going to call it the ''5150 combo/chaingrab/chainsuck'' or whatever, you know it, we know it, stop posting, because you're making yourself look like a fool....

We are not jealous or anything, it's just plain annoying that someone like you wants a patent over a move/combo that hasn't even been done yet, you're full of arrogance and it pisses people off...
UH OH I DONT HAVE POSITIVE REP FROM NOOBS IN BRAWL FORUMS LOLLLLLLLLL

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
but 5150...
the reason u made this THREAD was for positive rep from brawl n00bs. Its the only purpose for naming something after yourself. I mean..anyone good at the game doesn't really care.
and in fact...i'm gonna cal dedede's chainthrow Cyphing, just cuz i can.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It's arrogance 5150, lol. I don't really know if you have positive rep from anyone at all.

Go write a guide or something.

j00t

Smash Champion
UH OH I DONT HAVE POSITIVE REP FROM NOOBS IN BRAWL FORUMS LOLLLLLLLLL
I find it REALLY funny that this is the same guy that posted the "IM COMIN FOR YOU GIMPYFISH" vid on Youtube. It's so histerical.

Lieu

Smash Rookie
Let's 'patent' what's going on in this thread. How about we call it "Fish in a Barrel"?

Ojanya

Smash Ace
I hate people that try to post things like this with horrible grammar. I can't understand them.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
Dude you cant name a combo or a tech after yourself... the only reason the Ken combo was named that because he did it and no one els did

ill go like this then

I call his jet hammer for a edge gaurd and you know what ITS NOT GOING TO BE KENTALICIOUS MEGA HAMMER OR DOOM GAURD... its going to be edge gaurding with a hammer.

i call when oppnents are dazed or stuck his charged fsmash i call doing that because im going to try it as soon as I get the game...

well i cant belive this thread has thim many replies after this i say we stop feeding this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom