• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Deployment

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deployment
3DS FC
2509-3347-5407
Hey, GGs! I like your Link!
Ggs Link plays better on the Wii U. Irony of the fact is was looking for the peach matchup cuz im not use to it.
Edit: haha That diddy kong still needs practice.
Thanks alot. I learned alot from the matchup.

Last edited:

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Ggs Link plays better on the Wii U. Irony of the fact is was looking for the peach matchup cuz im not use to it.
Edit: haha That diddy kong still needs practice.
Thanks alot. I learned alot from the matchup.
Well, whenever you get a wii u, add me. Playing on 3ds after awhile is bad for me.

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Sorry for the spam, I got impatient and ran out of ideas
Hahaha, I didn't mean that sarcastically! What I learned is that I am rather impatient. Just didn't wanna put that out there. lol But no, I don't consider it spam. I mean c'mon, I main Duck Hunt. I know what proper "spam" is. :v lol

Deployment

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deployment
3DS FC
2509-3347-5407
I know what you mean. I play completely different on the wii u. I got my gc controls as L for shield, R for special, Z for jump, X for grab and c stick for attack. I got it this way so i can C-bounce and have more options with shiek an zss

Reshiramblue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Reshiramblue
3DS FC
5455-9743-9268
Hahaha, I didn't mean that sarcastically! What I learned is that I am rather impatient. Just didn't wanna put that out there. lol But no, I don't consider it spam. I mean c'mon, I main Duck Hunt. I know what proper "spam" is. :v lol
Any tips for fighting against peach? I don't feel like waiting for an eternity for Peach to make her unpredictable approach, any offensive tips? Very scary Peach you played btw.

Deployment

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deployment
3DS FC
2509-3347-5407
Any tips for fighting against peach? I don't feel like waiting for an eternity for Peach to make her unpredictable approach, any offensive tips? Very scary Peach you played btw.
The way she played i say take advantage of her landing lag with short hop bair or uair with ZSS and zair!

Last edited:

Mr.K

Smash Cadet
I wanna play

Diddy whats ur FC than I can add u

Last edited:

$ma$hSquad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dukid24
3DS FC
4957-5966-6499
Well, whenever you get a wii u, add me. Playing on 3ds after awhile is bad for me.
Wat wxactly do
I know what you mean. I play completely different on the wii u. I got my gc controls as L for shield, R for special, Z for jump, X for grab and c stick for attack. I got it this way so i can C-bounce and have more options with shiek an zss

ima def try that gc control setup cuz i stop smashing for a couple years wen i used the gc contol on my wii u last week i was a$$cheekz! lol...i hate the gamepad even tho ive gotten comfortable with.

Deployment

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deployment
3DS FC
2509-3347-5407
@ $ma$hSquad $ma$hSquad look up C-bounce an read it up. You'll be mind blown even though is an old brawl controller tech that can be use in Smash4. . I never like the gamepad, not ergonomical at all.

fauxchienne

Smash Cadet
NNID
erionduro
omg kippty i just played you on for glory!!! if i remember correctly, you were either dedede or ganon, right?? my tag was "Griffith" lmao

kippty

Smash Cadet
omg kippty i just played you on for glory!!! if i remember correctly, you were either dedede or ganon, right?? my tag was "Griffith" lmao
Yeah, that was me. I was Dedede. I just picked him up after watching a tutorial video of him so I apologize for the scrub play. I'd have to say link is my worst match up. Not worst Dedede match, just worst in general *Den projectiles!!!!* good matches tho. If you wanna play sometime my FC is: 0147-2250-9154.

I'll be on later tonight, like 11:30pm.

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Yeah, that was me. I was Dedede. I just picked him up after watching a tutorial video of him so I apologize for the scrub play. I'd have to say link is my worst match up. Not worst Dedede match, just worst in general *Den projectiles!!!!* good matches tho. If you wanna play sometime my FC is: 0147-2250-9154.

I think I added you already, Kip. FC: 4425-1738-4816. I'll play you at 11:30, studying now.

fauxchienne

Smash Cadet
NNID
erionduro

lol its no problem, i just picked up link too and felt like a scrub. GG's though, lets play again sometime. my FC is 2509-4410-4431

Tha_Crystal_Gemz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
miki-iki
3DS FC
4425-1738-4816
Switch FC
SW-5889-0433-4399
Sorry, I had to take care of something. Lol, I'm actually at work, but y'know. GGs tho. You have a fantastic Peach an Duck Hunt!!
LOL that explains it. some matches you barely moved. i wasnt sure if you were planning something ....or were upset etc. lol But thanks. lol

Top Bottom