• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

aidspup

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aidspup
3DS FC
0688-5524-0749
if u hit accept it won't pull u from teh room, it will alow me 2 join teh room, someone keeps hitting decline

Poppy100

Smash Cadet
Is there anyone here good with Sheik, Rob, Yoshi, Diddy, Marth, or Game and Watch? I need practice against these guys, (Eh, Yoshi not so much, and who is actually good with Game and Watch?) The reason being, I'm struggling against these characters in a tournament, I mean, I'm only BARELY losing to these guys, but I'm still LOSING, I want these weaknesses covered by the next time I fight them again. So seriously, I want competent opponents!

I use Duck Hunt pretty much exclusively, Megaman is my rarely used secondary, I want to practice with customs on, specifically, I need to see which customs are and aren't useful, and computer characters don't necessarily DI correctly. No equipment though, they don't allow equipment in tournaments (which does make sense to be fair).

My code is 0559-7205-1414.

aidspup

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aidspup
3DS FC
0688-5524-0749
Is there anyone here good with Sheik, Rob, Yoshi, Diddy, Marth, or Game and Watch? I need practice against these guys, (Eh, Yoshi not so much, and who is actually good with Game and Watch?) The reason being, I'm struggling against these characters in a tournament, I mean, I'm only BARELY losing to these guys, but I'm still LOSING, I want these weaknesses covered by the next time I fight them again. So seriously, I want competent opponents!

I use Duck Hunt pretty much exclusively, Megaman is my rarely used secondary, I want to practice with customs on, specifically, I need to see which customs are and aren't useful, and computer characters don't necessarily DI correctly. No equipment though, they don't allow equipment in tournaments (which does make sense to be fair).

My code
kk il add u

aidspup

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aidspup
3DS FC
0688-5524-0749

My code is 0559-7205-1414.
0688 5524 0749

Poppy100

Smash Cadet
You've GOT to be ****ING kidding me... I said QUITE clearly that I wanted someone using one of those characters I mentioned, and NO equipment, I mean I guess I could've overlooked the character thing if you were good, but WTF are you wasting my time for!? ****!

aidspup

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aidspup
3DS FC
0688-5524-0749
You've GOT to be ****ING kidding me... I said QUITE clearly that I wanted someone using one of those characters I mentioned, and NO equipment, I mean I guess I could've overlooked the character thing if you were good, but WTF are you wasting my time for!? ****!
u talking 2 me mang? sorry :(

darry90

Smash Rookie
Hey i added you so we can play my fc is 5343-8528-1595

Last edited:
Top Bottom