• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

COLINBG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
COLINBG
3DS FC
3067-5729-5039
Kkk donezo
I'm gonna go, it's pretty late here. It was a little laggy, but overall all we had great matches and it was really fun :) I have not experimented with customs too much yet so it was always nice to try it. And even though your Mac was much better than mine, Mac dittos are amazing. Anyway, holla if you want to do that again sometime.

Last edited:

Phi Ratio-Tribe.

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0834-3149-1983
I'm gonna go, it's pretty late here. It was a little laggy, but overall all we had great matches and it was really fun :) I have not experimented with customs too much yet so it was always nice to try it. And even though your Mac was much better than mine, Mac dittos are amazing. Anyway, holla if you want to do that again sometime.
Aha shizz man thanks. Your villager is an enjoyable experience looool i lie but it was fun . Ye my mac is dece lol. First time going buck with my new customs on him. Had fun man . Laata n anytime dude,shoot me a msg

MokaKing

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3454-0559-8924
Anyone up for some sparring? (looking forward to improving my Falcon)

Gamebox_64

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1950-9956-5176
aanyone wanna play doubles? me and my teammate wanna practice for a tourney message me or lemme know

☆Jisatsu☆

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aetherstone
3DS FC
5086-3292-2466
GGs Jistastu. You have a real good Rosalina.

I'm a Pacmain main btw, so you have to mix up your fruit tricks if you wanna hit me with them. I can see you don't like customs, but it is the way the community is moving its good to practice with them on.
GGs, bro. I'd say Pacman is my go-to secondary (hard choice between him and Rob, though). It's not that I don't like customs, though. I feel they bring something interesting to the tables and allow more diversity with play styles. I've barely scratched the surface with collecting them is all. I just rather play the game with others than spend my time grinding in single player to get them all. Since I don't have any complete sets of customs, I don't have much to offer to matches in that regard.

**Edit: If anyone wants to have a go- I'll be up for a while

Last edited:

YELLO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyuuketsukou
3DS FC
2509-3654-5979
looking for friends to add to my list, let me know if you add me and I will add you back
I play customs, no items or equips please

Tythaeus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX-R4GE-Xx
3DS FC
4038-7179-8613
Looking for 1 v 1(s) to set up for later. Hmu if interested.

Especially if you main Falcon. Falcon dittos are the best.

Last edited:

Solutionme

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolutionMe
Alrighty If there is anyone on please let me know, gonna host a 3 stock customs room. Please don't bring in equipment and you're allowed to use any custom set, even those not shown in the 10 sets evo allows. FC: 1005-9774-7912. Also if there are any ike mains here can you please explain to me why unyielding blade is not in ike's sets for EVO? I find unyielding blade to be the best of all three quick draw options.

xsriuzumakix

Smash Rookie
Alrighty If there is anyone on please let me know, gonna host a 3 stock customs room. Please don't bring in equipment and you're allowed to use any custom set, even those not shown in the 10 sets evo allows. FC: 1005-9774-7912. Also if there are any ike mains here can you please explain to me why unyielding blade is not in ike's sets for EVO? I find unyielding blade to be the best of all three quick draw options.
If you're still on, you can add my friend code and I'll go and add yours

Top Bottom