• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah good games, though sorry I couldn't put up a better fight against you. You play an exceptional Mario, Captain Falcon, Marth, Ike, Dedede, and I just couldn't keep up. You're definitely way out of my league.
Im here. Let's do a few. Coz Im going to bed soon.
I'm sorry I rejected you when you tried to join, as I was playing chucklesncream. Are you still up for some games? If not, then that's alright too.

Last edited:

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
ggs got work at noon and its almost 5. can play u some other time. circlepad is messed up and drifts sometime hence all the side Bs with sheik, I never do them on purpose. but until next time

chucklesncream

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChucklesNcream
3DS FC
1951-0049-8978
Yeah good games, though sorry I couldn't put up a better fight against you. You play an exceptional Mario, Captain Falcon, Marth, Ike, Dedede, and I just couldn't keep up. You're definitely way out of my league.

I'm sorry I rejected you when you tried to join, as I was playing chucklesncream. Are you still up for some games? If not, then that's alright too.
With practice makes perfect right :). Your Luigi is pretty good, there were many moments where I thought I was done for haha.

Grass

Smash Lord
Heeeyy. A luigi player. You wanna smash?
dude where the hell have you been? I never see you on skype and all of a sudden I see you post here.

I'm around too, if you'd like to give a certain Yoshi a good whoopin'. :)

With practice makes perfect right :). Your Luigi is pretty good, there were many moments where I thought I was done for haha.
ggs dude.
BTW still looking for people to join the skype group if anyone's interested, there's more players there to add and play against.

Last edited:

Eghlieght

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5472-9126-9199
Anyone up for some stocked group matches? I can't stand timed games. Let me know on here and we can whip something up.

N7_Berzerker

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0361-8929-7331
Doesn't look like it's gonna go through. :/

Too bad. My internet isn't the best, so that might be it. Sorry drexel.
Hey traitorous up for 1v1?

Last edited:

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Hey, I just got the online for Smash Wii U working. Is anyone willing to play my very first online Wii U friends match with me?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Last edited:
Top Bottom