• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

RaijinWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
FierceBlaze
3DS FC
5129-1192-2635
Is it really? I thought Marth's blade was longer... Huh

?

You have a pretty good Shulk btw, don't see his speed art used as much. Lol clearly my Lucario needs work, that Up B suicide :p

I see we have the same great taste in costumes ;D
Thnx, my shulk is on a heavy tilt right now so you got the good end but yh the speed art is good for changing the flow very quickly. Since they spend most of the time in the match against a constant shulk, when he closes the distance with a dash attack it catches them off guard.

RaijinWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
FierceBlaze
3DS FC
5129-1192-2635
Good game Spark, I was going pretty intense with the feints there xD

Navanth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Navanth
3DS FC
1246-8995-7029
Thnx, my shulk is on a heavy tilt right now so you got the good end but yh the speed art is good for changing the flow very quickly. Since they spend most of the time in the match against a constant shulk, when he closes the distance with a dash attack it catches them off guard.
lol I g2g, gg man. Nice shulk and sonic.

RaijinWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
FierceBlaze
3DS FC
5129-1192-2635
Sorry, I went Black Lucina when I'm not even meant to be practicing her. Red Lucina= My regular Black Lucina= My ultimate destroyer of doom.
When I switch to black Lucina it is so much focus, you don't even know.

Last edited:

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
Sorry, I went Black Lucina when I'm not even meant to be practicing her. Red Lucina= My regular Black Lucina= My ultimate destroyer of doom.
When I switch to black Lucina it is so much focus, you don't even know.
Well GGs dude. Idek why I decided to jump off the stage and lose my 2nd stock that last match lol. I clearly need to time my counters better and not SD so much. That one match where I played as Lucario....

Last edited:

RaijinWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
FierceBlaze
3DS FC
5129-1192-2635
Well GGs dude. Idek why I decided to jump off the stage and lose my 2nd stock that last match lol. I clearly need to time my counters better and not SD so much. That one match where I played as Lucario....
Yeah, when Cario gets his aura up the key is to aim all of his saves up and then loop down to make an upside down U. This way, the majority of his burst in speed goes up and curves around to safely land on the stage.

Navanth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Navanth
3DS FC
1246-8995-7029
I'm back again! anyone wanna play? (My FC is at the left)

Last edited:

GucciBoy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3136-7707-0821
Alright I just added you, I'll host

Edit: What happened?

Alright this guy just disappeared out of nowhere, if anyone else wants to play just reply
yo my ds died im back

host again ill join i want to play you

Last edited:

RaijinWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
FierceBlaze
3DS FC
5129-1192-2635
Alright I'm off for the night, first day on smashboards was pretty good. I've got a really good memory so if we faced each other and you got a very close win, you can be damn sure I'm gonna come back for a rematch in the future. Other than that though, I guess I'll see you lot around, Raijin Out.

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GG's @ GucciBoy GucciBoy . Your TL is good as well as your overall fundamentals. The only thing I can really say is don't rely on counter too much with marth and just work on reading your opponent better which will come with time.

GucciBoy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3136-7707-0821
GG's @ GucciBoy GucciBoy . Your TL is good as well as your overall fundamentals. The only thing I can really say is don't rely on counter too much with marth and just work on reading your opponent better which will come with time.
yeah i hardly use marth i shouldnt have used him that match but thanks man best player ive played yet

DarkBlueSpark

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-2076-2551
I'm up for a few more matches before I have to leave, if anyone wants to play

Top Bottom