• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
GGs, I don't know about you, but the input lag on my side was atrocious. A lot of my inputs were either really delayed or just not coming through at all :/ ah well, I like your Mega Man a lot
Ahh yeah sorry about that, it seemed about normal for me, was about 0.2-0.4 sec or something.
But yeah, sorry. Distance does cra p to the input delay, seeing as your east coast US and I'm AUS, however it held better than most Japanese games I've had on glory.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Anyone up for a match right now? I'm a seasoned player but I like exploring. . .let's fight! PM me or post here and I'll add u ASAP

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Well look who showed up!!! Fang where ya been???
Heya Jinx! I lost my internet service awhile back. It was very depressing lol. I'm mooching off my neighbors now but their wifi is not stable enough for brawl. :ohwell:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Alright, room is up. You don't mind customs, do you? Recently began experimenting with them.
I'm down for some customs. I don't see the room up yet though.

Edit: Ugh that was brutal lol. GG's, I want rematches in the future.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Heya Jinx! I lost my internet service awhile back. It was very depressing lol. I'm mooching off my neighbors now but their wifi is not stable enough for brawl. :ohwell:
Whatever works! Just leave Tink and Diddy at home!

Spirst

@ Fangblade Fangblade Good games. I think the Toon Link matchup might be a difficult one for Duck Hunt. Constructive criticism, if I may: You went for the Usmash way too many times. I know it's a KO move, but it becomes very telegraphed when I'm coming in from a certain angle. Additionally, the projectile wall was good, but there were some times where I felt like you were throwing a projectile just to throw it without a solid plan behind doing so. Very nice Toon Link regardless.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
GGs, you have a pretty good ZSS. I noticed that at times you held out shield too long, which will get you punished. Also, lol at the Magicant battle. Flying Man is the best doubles partner
yeah bro your Palutena definitely psyched me out and she's sexy too lol . . play you tomorrow bro.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
@ Fangblade Fangblade Good games. I think the Toon Link matchup might be a difficult one for Duck Hunt. Constructive criticism, if I may: You went for the Usmash way too many times. I know it's a KO move, but it becomes very telegraphed when I'm coming in from a certain angle. Additionally, the projectile wall was good, but there were some times where I felt like you were throwing a projectile just to throw it without a solid plan behind doing so. Very nice Toon Link regardless.
Can I join you guys?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ babybwake babybwake - I have to call it a night. A lot of fun matches. You've got a very good Peach there and that FAir was deadly all night long. You really combo'd my DK hard, and it was really good practice, as I'm trying to get better at defending as DK (still not very good). I decided to switch to my Mega Man, which is a lot more polished than my DK, to end the night. Mega Man's DAir is one of the few moves that can eat through your up-B, so just a little caution about that.

Speaking of your up-B, you use that umbrella really well. I guess I haven't played enough Peaches, but opening up at the last minute really surprised me. Great combos, and very solid killing.

If you want some more matches in the future, I'd be happy to play some more. :) Goodnight.

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
@ babybwake babybwake - I have to call it a night. A lot of fun matches. You've got a very good Peach there and that FAir was deadly all night long. You really combo'd my DK hard, and it was really good practice, as I'm trying to get better at defending as DK (still not very good). I decided to switch to my Mega Man, which is a lot more polished than my DK, to end the night. Mega Man's DAir is one of the few moves that can eat through your up-B, so just a little caution about that.

Speaking of your up-B, you use that umbrella really well. I guess I haven't played enough Peaches, but opening up at the last minute really surprised me. Great combos, and very solid killing.

If you want some more matches in the future, I'd be happy to play some more. :) Goodnight.
Wow thank you so much man, I really appreciate that! Your MegaMan's spacing was incredible haha, I had such a tough time getting in! It's definitely something I'd be up for working on with you some more! I'm online almost every night, so feel free to join my room anytime or send me a pm! But yeah, take care! Later, man. :b:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Who wants to :smash:? Anyone?

@ Jager13 Jager13 I'm going to bed but I'll be around tomorrow.

Last edited:

ProfessorVincent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Alexim
3DS FC
2105-8719-2070
Hey guys! This is my first time posting in this thread. I feel like I really need to play this game in other stages besides FD versions, but I find For Fun to be way too laggy. Does anyone want to play me? My FC is 2105-8719-2070.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Hey guys! This is my first time posting in this thread. I feel like I really need to play this game in other stages besides FD versions, but I find For Fun to be way too laggy. Does anyone want to play me? My FC is 2105-8719-2070.
I'll play you. Added your friend code mine is there <=

Top Bottom