• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Dang, Rosalina is troll. Welp, that's enough Smash for me. G'night.
Yeah, some characters just have nothing to answer her disjointed aerials with. Good night!

If anyone else wants to play a few sets, let me know!

Last edited:

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
Hey Pharoh good games. Yoiur Greninja is pretty badass. Love it. Shame my Pikachu wasn't a match for it. Not used to fighting good Greninjas yet. Had some fun casual matches afterwards. Keep me in your friends list. Maybe we can have some more matches sometime.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Hey Pharoh good games. Yoiur Greninja is pretty badass. Love it. Shame my Pikachu wasn't a match for it. Not used to fighting good Greninjas yet. Had some fun casual matches afterwards. Keep me in your friends list. Maybe we can have some more matches sometime.
*Mandatory casual spectator remark about type matchup*
Happens literally every time I play a charizard / ivy match in pm. Anyway, up for some sets with a Rosalina now? I really haven't played a Pikachu yet.

Edit: Oh nevermind. If you're still playing with him, go ahead. I misread his post as "I'm leaving"

Last edited:

DeViSION

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PharaoH56
3DS FC
3582-9979-3669
thanks man your not bad yourself. You definitely made me work for it lol......im back if you want to keep playing

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
*Mandatory casual spectator remark about type matchup*
Happens literally every time I play a charizard / ivy match in pm. Anyway, up for some sets with a Rosalina now? I really haven't played a Pikachu yet.

Edit: Oh nevermind. If you're still playing with him, go ahead. I misread his post as "I'm leaving"
Yeah I can have some sparing matches with you if you want. I'll mostly use Pikachu since its my best. I've had really mixed results when it comes to battling Rosalina. Especially really crazy ones.

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Maybe later, I kinda caught myself falling asleep, so it's about time I close the DS down for the night.

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
Maybe later, I kinda caught myself falling asleep, so it's about time I close the DS down for the night.
Sure another time then. Good night everyone. Thanks again Pharoh for those awesome matches. take care for now.

Smog753

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1676-3692-5783
I'm looking for people to 1v1 with regularly.

Rules:

No items
FD, BF or YS
2 or 3 stocks (I prefer 3)
I don't set a time limit but I will if you want it
No equipment
I don't use custom moves but you can use them if you want

Before you accept, keep in mind that we might be unable to play, because my excessively strict router keeps me from playing about half of all people. The same error repeatedly appears after every attempt to join, regardless of who's hosting. If we manage to connect, the lag is unlikely to be unbearable. This problem is permanent and seemingly depends only on the person's wi-fi equipment, so if we can't connect and you have another access point available, we might be able to connect through the other one. I've tried to fix this many times, in many ways, to no avail. Whatever you may suggest as a fix I've most likely attempted already.

I main CF, and am also comfortable playing Samus and MegaMan. If you'd like practice against any particular character, I can use them for you. I like long sessions, and usually stay as the same character throughout. I prefer to play the same matchup many times, consecutively, before changing it. I'm not forcing this on you, I'm just stating my preferences. If you want to change characters often, or only want to play a few games, that's ok. If you want me to change characters more often, I will. If you beat me consistently, I'll continue trying for as long as you let me. If I beat you consistently, I'll let you keep trying, so feel free to try a new character on me. I seek to increase the amount and quality of matches that I have over the time I spend on this game. Having people I can play with regularly would lead to less time wasted searching on For Glory. We can set up matches via PMs on here. Anyone interested?

Daltronite

Smash Cadet
NNID
DaltzX
I'm looking for people to 1v1 with regularly.

Rules:

No items
FD, BF or YS
2 or 3 stocks (I prefer 3)
I don't set a time limit but I will if you want it
No equipment
I don't use custom moves but you can use them if you want

Before you accept, keep in mind that we might be unable to play, because my excessively strict router keeps me from playing about half of all people. The same error repeatedly appears after every attempt to join, regardless of who's hosting. If we manage to connect, the lag is unlikely to be unbearable. This problem is permanent and seemingly depends only on the person's wi-fi equipment, so if we can't connect and you have another access point available, we might be able to connect through the other one. I've tried to fix this many times, in many ways, to no avail. Whatever you may suggest as a fix I've most likely attempted already.

I main CF, and am also comfortable playing Samus and MegaMan. If you'd like practice against any particular character, I can use them for you. I like long sessions, and usually stay as the same character throughout. I prefer to play the same matchup many times, consecutively, before changing it. I'm not forcing this on you, I'm just stating my preferences. If you want to change characters often, or only want to play a few games, that's ok. If you want me to change characters more often, I will. If you beat me consistently, I'll continue trying for as long as you let me. If I beat you consistently, I'll let you keep trying, so feel free to try a new character on me. I seek to increase the amount and quality of matches that I have over the time I spend on this game. Having people I can play with regularly would lead to less time wasted searching on For Glory. We can set up matches via PMs on here. Anyone interested?

I'll play with you.

Daltronite

Smash Cadet
NNID
DaltzX
Someone add me? My FC is 1392-6382-3545. My name is Daltsy, I'm really good at SSB4, so prepare yourself. Reply and tell me yours!!

Top Bottom