• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
Any one wants to play I'm looking to train
2036-7682-0346

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
allright......
GGs. As much as I want to play your incredible Greninja (my god, up smash all day!), where i'm from it's getting very late and my thumb is cramped from all that smash 4 I played today. Seriously though, I thought Greninja was low-tier.....

DeViSION

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PharaoH56
3DS FC
3582-9979-3669
GGs. As much as I want to play your incredible Greninja (my god, up smash all day!), where i'm from it's getting very late and my thumb is cramped from all that smash 4 I played today. Seriously though, I thought Greninja was low-tier.....[/qu
LMAO.....Man I love that Upsmash..... Hmm your not alone. Alot of other people thinks he is low tier too

Spirst

LMAO.....Man I love that Upsmash..... Hmm your not alone. Alot of other people thinks he is low tier too
Majority of the people I see think he's either high or top tier. Myself included.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good Games @ Anem Anem

Lag2Strong. Those G&W Villager matchups were always fun. Something I noticed you kept doing was using the slingshot at the edge, I was able to shieldgrab you out of it most of the time. I would use the slingshot more for spacing and juggling than at the edge. Or when i'm offstage to edgeguard as well.
I would instead plant the tree more at the edge, I noticed you started doing this more in the later matches though. I didn't know the axe was a kill move lol. Regardless other than the lag I enjoyed our matches hopefully we can try again sometime.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Yeah sure I'll play a few rounds of 1v1 if you want? Added, and mine's under my pic.
You definitely find some creative ways to win these games. Can't say I've ever been spiked by Kirby's Up B before :p

Edit: Ggs man, they were all fun matches.

Last edited:

Dogivet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dogivet
3DS FC
1375-7594-5859
Good games, but I'm out of time... need to go eat.
Very nice Rosa, first one I've fought that actually utilized luma like that properly. But WOW.. I had no idea luma could not only parry, but over priorities so many attacks.
Nether the less, good games again.

Sorry for the input delay, can't be helped.

Last edited:

Sir_Waffle33

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirWaffle33
3DS FC
3437-3212-3786
ggs nimyu. Your sonic is incredibly hard to hit. Just wanted to let you know. You didn't have to SD when I screwed up, but I really appreciate the gesture. Thanks.

Top Bottom