• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

megamain

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3540-1300-6153
Good games, Sandwich! I've been taking the tips that some people have given me to heart. Let's play again sometime!

Young Sandwich

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1993-9546-8978
Good games, Sandwich! I've been taking the tips that some people have given me to heart. Let's play again sometime!
gg's to you, man. your were awesome. anytime you wanna play, i'm always down. playing you would be great practice.

Oh I just realized.. But now I said I would play with someone else. ._. I'll play with you after a couple matches.
no worries man. i have another person in the room so if you're down for some ffa just join.

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
gg's to you, man. your were awesome. anytime you wanna play, i'm always down. playing you would be great practice.

no worries man. i have another person in the room so if you're down for some ffa just join.

We should do teams since we have 4 people.

drew95gt

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1822-0347-0579
My FC is 1822-0347-0579, I'm new to SSB but a long time Nintendo gamer. Looking to play some better players to help improve my technique and for pointers, advice, and fun times. Thanks

Drew

DeViSION

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PharaoH56
3DS FC
3582-9979-3669
any body want to 1on1?..... Looking for an expierience player to beat me over and over again lol

Top Bottom