• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
Your Mii name is Mega Pwn, right? Are you able to host the game?
Man. Ike is so BAD. He is one of the worst characters in the game man. I struggle against every character and my only good move is Fair. Everything just sucks to be honest. Im just gonna learn a character thats actually decent now after those matches. GGS though.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
I'm looking for 1v1 practice if anyone's interested. I'll likely be using Peach and Jigglypuff. Maybe Wii Fit Trainer.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Ok. I'll host
Fun stuff. Your Ganondorf is a monster at punishing. It's quite an interesting matchup, Ganondorf v Mega Man. I'm not quite sure how to attack Ganondorf offstage yet and that's where Mega Man usually has the advantage.

Thanks for entertaining the Little Mac dittos. They're my favorite. :)

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Heyooo...anyone looking to verse a nub lol? If so, I can play for about the next hour or so. I guess just reply with your FC.

Now if only this thread's action was still happening in the Brawl friend finder...

Edit: I will return...

Last edited:

SoraX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RickyX
3DS FC
2750-1160-0582
Adding you now, I'll host if that's alright. Also do you mind Yoshis Story and Battlefield? Trying to expand my stage knowledge further than just For Glory stages lol
Sorry I'm playing someone else now. :/

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
I'm really open to fighting anyone. What I need is practice, especially for my Jigglypuff.

Top Bottom