• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

kjelbyth

Smash Cadet
my FC add me !! i wanna play :D
2294-5729-1922

any1 up for doubles aswell ?

send ur fc in pm :D

Last edited:

Negoksai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Negoksai
3DS FC
3781-0352-9739
FC 3781 0352 9739 anyone who wants to battle message me.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I've added you as well, would you like to host the game? And which ruleset do you prefer? Is the For Glory ruleset alright for you?
GG's man. Lucario's aura ability is nuts. I had to give up on mega man lol. Like, being up two stocks and then not being able to touch Lucario because of aura was just too much. Lucario is definitely a character that could move up or down on the tier list depending on how many stocks are played in tournaments.

Greyfus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1091-8768-0651
GG's man. Lucario's aura ability is nuts. I had to give up on mega man lol. Like, being up two stocks and then not being able to touch Lucario because of aura was just too much. Lucario is definitely a character that could move up or down on the tier list depending on how many stocks are played in tournaments.
GG to you as well :) Your Sonic is amazing! I'd like to become a competitive player but I'm not sure of my skill level, what is your opinion?

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
GG to you as well :) Your Sonic is amazing! I'd like to become a competitive player but I'm not sure of my skill level, what is your opinion?
I don't really know much about Lucario, but your defensive style seems to fit it well. Probably the best way to play the character. I dunno if you saved any of the replays, but doing so and looking back will help you a lot. A lot of the damage I racked up was baiting you into rolls and punishing. Though, if I wasn't sonic, I don't think I'd be able to punish a lot of them..haha. Lucario has no ending lag on a lot of his moves, it's insane.

TL;DR Your Lucario is good, definitely keep training with him. You already have the playstyle down.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Haha I totally forgot equipment existed. Not your fault I didn't specify. GG
Just finished reassigning custom specials without equipment to some characters. Maybe next time we can play on more fair grounds.

Top Bottom