• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
It seems like it can only not lag for a few matches at a time, unfortunately.

Anyway, the one thing I noticed was that you weren't really using a lot of short hop aerials, and both Metaknight and Greninja have good ones. Beyond that it's probably just some matchup experience, there was a fair amount of stuff that you could have punished if you knew it was as unsafe as it was.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
GG's jager. Battery is starting to die. so maybe we'll again some other time.

Bottlecap

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5043-1422-4380
@x Snoopy oof that lag was intense. I want to say GG but the lag was so bad i couldn't get a lot of my moves out, sorry man.

EDIT: Anyone else down for some matches?

Last edited:

Spirst

@x Snoopy oof that lag was intense. I want to say GG but the lag was so bad i couldn't get a lot of my moves out, sorry man.

EDIT: Anyone else down for some matches?
Alright, I'll play you. Not for too long though but yeah, I'll add you now if you're willing. Host the room.

Spirst

Sure let me add you. Do you guys want to do switchoffs? @ Spirst Spirst Also your Greninja is godlike, lol.
I don't have a problem with it. You host it again. And thanks, haha. He's practically my solo main for the time being.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Could you take off Sonic Lost Worlds for me and add in Street FIghter IV? Thanks in advance.

Spirst

Alright thanks for the games guys, any tips on my gameplay would be appreciated but overall thanks for the matches.
I liked your Zelda. I know Greninja is a hard matchup for her though. I would work on spacing better since you had problems when I got close. The pivot tilts and smashes were good as was the mixup with her recovery. She seems a bit limited as a character though. I suppose trying not to commit so much (like charging up the down B) would be useful against a character like Greninja that can weave in and out.

Bottlecap

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5043-1422-4380
I liked your Zelda. I know Greninja is a hard matchup for her though. I would work on spacing better since you had problems when I got close. The pivot tilts and smashes were good as was the mixup with her recovery. She seems a bit limited as a character though. I suppose trying not to commit so much (like charging up the down B) would be useful against a character like Greninja that can weave in and out.
Yeah. I'm trying to figure out a secondary for the matchups that I struggle with.. I'd like to stick with Zelda for every character, but I really struggle against the faster characters. Still learning, however, so practice is practice. Thanks again for the matches =)

Spirst

Yeah. I'm trying to figure out a secondary for the matchups that I struggle with.. I'd like to stick with Zelda for every character, but I really struggle against the faster characters. Still learning, however, so practice is practice. Thanks again for the matches =)
Solo Zelda seems pretty hard to do but if you're up for it, go ahead and try it. Just expect a rather uphill battle. If you're having fun though, nobody can tell you anything.

No problem. Let's play again sometime.

Tophick

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tophick
3DS FC
3411-1419-6075
Lol wow myou last post was like page 32. I have maybe about 20 more slots left. It's kinda weird that the people that the people I see playing the most only play 1-on-1 friend matches. Why is everyone against a 3 person fight to the point they always deny me a chance to play with?....

Zachary Cervone

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirVown
3DS FC
4957-3162-9402
Lol wow myou last post was like page 32. I have maybe about 20 more slots left. It's kinda weird that the people that the people I see playing the most only play 1-on-1 friend matches. Why is everyone against a 3 person fight to the point they always deny me a chance to play with?....
It is harder to focus one the 1v1 match up element. Free for all brings a completely different mindset with it and strategies so it kind of deviates from what a lot of people want to do and that is 1v1 practice. If you had a friend you wanted to 1v1 and some random tried to join in while you were having your rival match you would decline them as well...

That being said Anyone Wanna Play me early morning smash :D

Top Bottom