• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
oh wow i used to play u back in the day! you probably dont remember me, we played alot, lol. ThugHeart from G-Faqs.
I remember you from Jump Ultimate Stars. We can play later tonight, but I really gotta eat!

But that don't change the fact he is an awful character. Why use Ike when you can use better heavyweights like Dedede and Bowser. So what if he is a ''reads based character'' so is Lil Mac! Plus Lil Mac does the job better! Nothing in this game makes Ike stands out or makes him unique apart from the fact he is a muscley man with a big sword.
Except he's a godslaying badass? Did you beat Radiant Dawn?

His reach is great in this game, has good knockback, the arc alone makes Fair so damn powerful, and again, his recovery is no longer gimped. I do very well with Ike. But using that logic is bad. It's like people saying DK was better than Ike in Brawl, but what if people preferred Ike's hit radius and smaller hitbox? It's too early in this game to even believe Ike is bad, but right now, I've had incredible success with him.

Last edited:

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
I remember you from Jump Ultimate Stars. We can play later tonight, but I really gotta eat!

Except he's a godslaying badass? Did you beat Radiant Dawn?

His reach is great in this game, has good knockback, the arc alone makes Fair so damn powerful, and again, his recovery is no longer gimped. I do very well with Ike. But using that logic is bad. It's like people saying DK was better than Ike in Brawl, but what if people preferred Ike's hit radius and smaller hitbox? It's too early in this game to even believe Ike is bad, but right now, I've had incredible success with him.
I know radiant dawn mate. I was talking about this game.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I know sooo many people waiting for that Wii U Smash bundle lol! I have had the Wii U for a bit more than a year and I just never play it sadly. Ima follow you to stay in touch (y). Gonna be streaming Smash 4 soon would love to show off your Sonic :D
Yeah, I don't see any way I don't end up buying a Wii-U for this game. Hit me up whenever you want to get some matches in.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
i needs an opponent! one that isnt a diving moron (kills themselves by trying to edgehog me with diving attacks). Gettin tired of that and counterpsammers, gets boring to deal with lol

Top Bottom