• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
O buddy i know so frustrating :p 41 more days till that glorious GCN controller! Yea trying to bump Shulk up that tier list. Problem with Sonic is my beastly counter is completely useless, and you would edge guard me even with the jump art lol. Never thought I would struggle to get back with that bad boy on. If Sonic could kill at slightly lower percents a little easier he would be top 3 imo. Ggz again man we should definitely play again sometime.
I'm still holding out for for a smash themed Wii-U. Don't even own one at the moment lol. I'll end up buying it for just this game, sadly. His u-smash is a really good kill move and anti-air, but with no c-stick I can't even try to rely on smash attacks. I think Sonic's aiming for high tier or at least high mid. Yeah, we'll definitely have to play more. I'm usually down to play around these times or super late at night as I work late shifts.

By these matches I dunno If my character can do anything at all...
Try hitting up the Ike forums in the character discussion section. I'm sure you'll find some people to help you out with expanding your options with Ike. He wasn't a good character in Brawl and I'm not sure what they changed, but it was definitely possibly to be competitive in matches as him. I doubt they'd nerf him further.

Last edited:

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
Yo bob good games but to be fairly honest I don't think I learned anything. I ain't saying your a spammer blah blah. But I am finding it hard to find any advantages vs any character using Ike. Using him feels like a struggle.

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
By these matches I dunno If my character can do anything at all...
Lol GGs, and I have more than one "main" in this game, Ness is one of them but I also use Mega Man and Shiek a lot, sometimes Fox. This game seems more balanced so that you can actually practice with a variety of characters and do well.

And I don't know I've honestly maybe used Ike once or twice so I don't have much advice to give. He's probably like DK where zoning/camping type characters aren't really his strong match ups.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I'm still holding out for for a smash themed Wii-U. Don't even own one at the moment lol. I'll end up buying it for just this game, sadly. His u-smash is a really good kill move and anti-air, but with no c-stick I can't even try to rely on smash attacks. I think Sonic's aiming for high tier or at least high mid. Yeah, we'll definitely have to play more. I'm usually down to play around these times or super late at night as I work late shifts.
I know sooo many people waiting for that Wii U Smash bundle lol! I have had the Wii U for a bit more than a year and I just never play it sadly. Ima follow you to stay in touch (y). Gonna be streaming Smash 4 soon would love to show off your Sonic :D

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
Just played some good games with FallenChampions. I'm still down for more if anyone else is! Reply here or on my profile if you're up for a match. I just added you, mangamusicfan.

Last edited:

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
Yo bob good games but to be fairly honest I don't think I learned anything. I ain't saying your a spammer blah blah. But I am finding it hard to find any advantages vs any character using Ike. Using him feels like a struggle.
ike has always been like this, in brawl as well. Hes also been nerfed. i got hit by an Fssmash at like 100 at the edge and lived...

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
ike has always been like this, in brawl as well. Hes also been nerfed. i got hit by an Fssmash at like 100 at the edge and lived...
Ike feels buffed honestly. No more crippled recovery, faster and more practical FTilt and DTilt, no more naircide, Counter comes out just a notch faster, Quick Draw is more useful and comes out faster. I can sacrifice just a little bit of kill power if I'm not crippled.

Bufu_Man

Smash Ace
Ike feels buffed honestly. No more crippled recovery, faster and more practical FTilt and DTilt, no more naircide, Counter comes out just a notch faster, Quick Draw is more useful and comes out faster. I can sacrifice just a little bit of kill power if I'm not crippled.
oh wow i used to play u back in the day! you probably dont remember me, we played alot, lol. ThugHeart from G-Faqs.

Mistra

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-4596-7795
Looking for some sparring partners for the weekend. I would consider myself medium-lowish skill and I am central mountain time. If you're in the New Mexico/Texas/Colorado/Arizona area that would be even more awesome. I currently main Marth/Lucina and am learning a bit of ZSS with Zelda on the side.
FC: Adrian - 0619-4596-7795

masterluigi1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2623-2545
Looking for some sparring partners for the weekend. I would consider myself medium-lowish skill and I am central mountain time. If you're in the New Mexico/Texas/Colorado/Arizona area that would be even more awesome. I currently main Marth/Lucina and am learning a bit of ZSS with Zelda on the side.
FC: Adrian - 0619-4596-7795
I'll play you some if you want. I'm eastern time zone though.... FC: 2621-2623-2545

Last edited:

SonicStorm9000

Smash Cadet
NNID
SonicStorm9000
3DS FC
0044-3119-4011
If anybody wants to add me feel free
Friend code is 0044-3119-4011
Name: SonicStorm

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
But that don't change the fact he is an awful character. Why use Ike when you can use better heavyweights like Dedede and Bowser. So what if he is a ''reads based character'' so is Lil Mac! Plus Lil Mac does the job better! Nothing in this game makes Ike stands out or makes him unique apart from the fact he is a muscley man with a big sword.

Top Bottom