• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
@ Dorizzle Dorizzle added you
only going to play a few though, gettin hungry lol

No reply? Sadface...

Last edited:

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
I tend to watch this pretty sharply when i ask for a game, people reply within 2-3min usually for me.
im done for now, hungry lol. just did 10 very good matches with a greninja in For Glory. So rare to get an even matchup on that thing. I think i won once more than he did but only just.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
I'll play, lemme add you

this is kind of hectic way to find people to play, fyi
Well it would be easier if nintendo had a legitimate online system. Whats the point of knowing if your friends are online if you cant even message them outside of a game, let alone in game?
Someone needs to create a chatroom program so we dont have to spam refresh on this thread to find players lol.

Kioku

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0645-6657-5854
Ugh it keeps saying i cant join your game, lemme try hosting

urdailywater

Smash Hero
its giving me the same error kioku

Well it would be easier if nintendo had a legitimate online system. Whats the point of knowing if your friends are online if you cant even message them outside of a game, let alone in game?
Someone needs to create a chatroom program so we dont have to spam refresh on this thread to find players lol.
I can create a skype room.

Kioku

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0645-6657-5854
its giving me the same error kioku

I can create a skype room.
Sry I dont have skype :(

Lemme try joining a game then you join me.

Edit: nvm that wont work my game is full. :/

Last edited:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
better yet, some kind of irc would be perfect for this. i'm not sure the whole process on making one of those though.

i'm just gonna add anyone who requests a 1v1 till it works. 4613-7840-2447 is my FC again

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
@ urdailywater urdailywater skype works too, since face it if were looking for online players were probably at the computer anyway lol.

Add me for future games, and my skype name is vineheart01. gonna go play some dota2 for now though (my finger hurts from a cut earlier lol)

Top Bottom