• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Great (sarcasm) now people are spilling over from the actual Smash Bros Demo request threads and are requesting them on the friend code thread.
I picked a bad weekend to finally request friend codes!

Chaozrush21

Smash Cadet
NNID
dotmae
3DS FC
3007-8540-3431
Mii name:Chaoz
Friend Code:3007-8540-3431
Games: pokemon X,ACNL,kid icarus uprising,MK7
Feel free to add me...

Last edited:

Mgs LaLiLuLeLo

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5343-9814-2031
Hey, I am just getting started with this whole Smash community and the first game I am going to play is SSB4 on the 3DS, but I am trying to get informed as much as I can with all kinds of stuff from this game and previous entries :D

5343 - 9814 - 2031

My mii name is LaLiLuLeLo

I also play casual Pokémon and my ACNL is gathering dust, buy I play it too sometimes!

IggyCoupa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lesserkey
3DS FC
3995-6619-5950
Hey, I am just getting started with this whole Smash community and the first game I am going to play is SSB4 on the 3DS, but I am trying to get informed as much as I can with all kinds of stuff from this game and previous entries :D

5343 - 9814 - 2031

I also play casual Pokémon and my ACNL is gathering dust, buy I play it too sometimes!
Awesome, I haven't met too many new players. It is an easy series to adapt too trust me. Hopefully you'll have a nice experience here with the community. I am an avid player myself, so if you would like any advice I would be happy to assist you.

I also play Pokemon, but competitively.

Add my FC, It is to the left.

Last edited:

Mgs LaLiLuLeLo

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5343-9814-2031
Awesome, I haven't met too many new players. It is an easy game to adapt too trust me. Hopefully you'll have a nice experience here with the community. I am an avid player myself, so if you would like any advice I would be happy to assist you.

I also play Pokemon, but competitively.

Add my FC, It is to the left.
Thanks, Aguilar! It's nice to have this kind of welcome here! I try to get informed as much as I can with previous games strategies, so I don't fall behind once people start making SSB4 strategies, and I am playing the demo way more than I should. Added :)

IggyCoupa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lesserkey
3DS FC
3995-6619-5950
Thanks, Aguilar! It's nice to have this kind of welcome here! I try to get informed as much as I can with previous games strategies, so I don't fall behind once people start making SSB4 strategies, and I am playing the demo way more than I should. Added :)
You're welcome!
If there is anything you would specifically like to know about, such as the previous meta-game systems, character strategies and online rules. I shall run you through the fundamentals in another form of conversation.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
FC: 3969-6079-3846
Mii Name: Taylor
Games: Pokemon Y, Mario Golf, and SSB4 when it drops

Always down for something when I'm online so add me up, then tag me if you do so I can add you back

IggyCoupa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lesserkey
3DS FC
3995-6619-5950
FC: 3969-6079-3846
Mii Name: Taylor
Games: Pokemon Y, Mario Golf, and SSB4 when it drops

Always down for something when I'm online so add me up, then tag me if you do so I can add you back
"when it drops" That t.dot slang.

You have to add up my FC.

Mylifemyrules4ever

Smash Rookie
You know you canadian 18 year old if you have the demo why are you here on this post you got your demo so why not bother someone else or do something else

IggyCoupa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lesserkey
3DS FC
3995-6619-5950
You know you canadian 18 year old if you have the demo why are you here on this post you got your demo so why not bother someone else or do something else
Amusing, it's like you don't even know which thread you're in. I originally clicked to your post expecting to see if you were offering your FC, you know the whole purpose of this thread, but no you weren't. To put it bluntly, no one here knows you so they won't feel obligated to give you anything, let alone their demo codes.

You seem overly defensive for a 22-year old, maybe you should properly analyze other people's words more carefully. A grown man shouldn't act like a 12-year old.

Mylifemyrules4ever

Smash Rookie
Yeah but what I'm saying to you is your wasting your time with me people like you have no life your siting I here arguing to me it seem pointless to agrue but my question can you leave me alone plz

Raijinken

Smash Master
It's been a few pages since I stopped in, feel free to add me and either reply or like this. Make sure I can find your FC. Mine's under my avatar to the left.

Hong

The Strongest
Everyone involved with needlessly pandering for Friend Codes in this thread has received warnings, possibly infractions.

This thread is for the sharing of friend codes, including meeting new people to play with and forming a nice healthy social network come October. No one wants you to come in here and beg for demo codes. There are hundreds of others with your plight and they are doing so in a different, more suitable thread. Anyone other beggars will be suitably punished.

Thank you.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Guys, there's a difference between Friend codes and Demo codes.

As Hong said, only come here if you want to share your friend code with others so you can play online together and all, not for the hopes that you get any free demo codes.

Please keep any Demo code requests in their respective threads (Also, making a new thread begging for codes is not allowed either)

Anyway, let's get back to this threads initial purpose now.

Last edited:

Clicky

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-7992-8882
Mii name: Clicky
3DS Friend Code: 1263-7992-8882

Been playing since Smash64, no idea how good I am since I've never played competitively. Super hyped to Smash with you! Message me if you add me and I'll make sure to add you back.

Edit: So far I've added @ Mgs LaLiLuLeLo Mgs LaLiLuLeLo @ Hong Hong @ Curious Villager Curious Villager @ Raijinken Raijinken @ IggyCoupa IggyCoupa @ Molma Molma @ elitex12 elitex12 @ Octillus Octillus @SmasherP83 @Thegamerguy131 @Greninja202 @Darkbr3aker @TryHardOliver @JMTHEFOX @ZeldaMaster_1 @Probalo @Mataata @ddixon97 @ShyKChan @leonardo @superpug64 @mehcode @KoiKazma @PushDustIn @PeanutProphet @vmoney48 @CoolGhoul

Last edited:

NF Alex

Smash Journeyman
Here's my code. Add me please! ^^

2509-1943-9614

I have the JP version and I'm down to play anytime!

Last edited:

Blade-san

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3840-6539-7703
Sup everyone, I'm new to the Smashboards community. Just joined to find some players for the Japanese release of Smash 4. Here is my friend code: 3840-6539-7703
I'm going to be very active for a while with Smash so please feel free to add me, but let me know if you do so I can add you back.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452

Been playing since Smash64, no idea how good I am since I've never played competitively. Super hyped to Smash with you! Message me if you add me and I'll make sure to add you back.

Edit: So far I've added @ Mgs LaLiLuLeLo Mgs LaLiLuLeLo @ Hong Hong @ Curious Villager Curious Villager @ Raijinken Raijinken @ IggyCoupa IggyCoupa @ Molma Molma @ elitex12 elitex12 @ Octillus Octillus @SmasherP83 @Thegamerguy131 @Greninja202 @Darkbr3aker @TryHardOliver @JMTHEFOX @ZeldaMaster_1 @Probalo @Mataata @ddixon97 @ShyKChan @leonardo @superpug64 @mehcode @KoiKazma @PushDustIn @PeanutProphet @vmoney48 @CoolGhoul
added you back.

Mgs LaLiLuLeLo

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5343-9814-2031

Added you back.

Also, added @ elitex12 elitex12 @ Raijinken Raijinken and @ SevenYearItch SevenYearItch

Tophick

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tophick
3DS FC
3411-1419-6075

5343 - 9814 - 2031

added you

Add me up, so I can sadistically crush you all on October 3rd.

Also add my Nintendo ID, for some MK8 fun.
added you

Last edited:
Top Bottom