• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

PK Rekt

Smash Cadet
NNID
PK-Rekt
3DS FC
2380-4961-2243
Switch FC
SW-5532-6790-3614
I've already added u
oh yeah sorry i promised PSIboy to play and just got here looking for someone to pass time until psiboy got ready, he messaged me shortly after and said he was ready, we can play some other time though! :D

RamenScrub

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4382-2504-7592
oh yeah sorry i promised PSIboy to play and just got here looking for someone to pass time until psiboy got ready, he messaged me shortly after and said he was ready, we can play some other time though! :D
Well can u add me so that we can play later?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Thanks... i still have a lot to pick up but great playing against skilled opposition like yourself
you're not the only one who needs to train, i myself continuously needs to train whether in Ffa or on here, ppl think it's not a good way to train due to lesser opposition, but the thing s it trains me to react quicker to multiple opponents, or even a single opponent who is higher than me,( there are some who rank higher than me in battles but i don't get discouraged). Also i wish you best of luck in your training.

$ma$hSquad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dukid24
3DS FC
4957-5966-6499
you're not the only one who needs to train, i myself continuously needs to train whether in Ffa or on here, ppl think it's not a good way to train due to lesser opposition, but the thing s it trains me to react quicker to multiple opponents, or even a single opponent who is higher than me,( there are some who rank higher than me in battles but i don't get discouraged). Also i wish you best of luck in your training.
Thank you...i would like to battle you at least once a week...do yu smash on the wii u?

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Sorry guys I had to go. $ma$hSquad we can do more rounds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom