• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

DUCK HUNTER415

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4441-9978-8483
Hey everyone want to be in a tournament at 9 pm tonight ? You must have a kik because it's easy to talk on and that's were everyone that will be in the tournament will be... if your interested my kik is hunterT415 aka yoshi story

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Anyone up for some friendlies?
3 Stock
8 Min.
Customs: Off
FC: 1091-9057-0681 (Just in case you can't see the FC because of mobile)
I will mostly be using Little Mac, because he is fun to play as, unless you destroy me and I become salty :p

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
GGs, your Dark Pit was really good, so I had to use my Pit. Those were fun matches and I am sorry I had to cut the last one. I have to go do something. Maybe we play again next time.

Rags11211

Smash Apprentice
Somewhere in the terrible streets of New york.
NNID
Rags11211
3DS FC
4656-6648-7988
GGs, your Dark Pit was really good, so I had to use my Pit. Those were fun matches and I am sorry I had to cut the last one. I have to go do something. Maybe we play again next time.
yeah of course, I had a blast and its okay maybe you can still give me some tips with dark pit when we fight again

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
and you little man... he scares me
My Little Mac?
yeah of course, I had a blast and its okay maybe you can still give me some tips with dark pit when we fight again
Yeah, and maybe you could also give me some tips, too :). I really enjoyed those moments when we were right next to each other and kept spotdodging/grabbing. It just looked hilarious. Not sure when I can play again, though. I turned off my 3DS and later turned it back on, but now the SD card can't be read. This is really bad, since I downloaded Smash. :facepalm:

Rags11211

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Rags11211
3DS FC
4656-6648-7988
My Little Mac?

Yeah, and maybe you could also give me some tips, too :). I really enjoyed those moments when we were right next to each other and kept spotdodging/grabbing. It just looked hilarious. Not sure when I can play again, though. I turned off my 3DS and later turned it back on, but now the SD card can't be read. This is really bad, since I downloaded Smash. :facepalm:
totally though i'm not sure what are the good ones to tell.

and that sounds terrible...you try blowing on it? or push it more in? (lol no homo)

Rags11211

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Rags11211
3DS FC
4656-6648-7988
My Little Mac?

lol auto correct....yes little mac

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
totally though i'm not sure what are the good ones to tell.

and that sounds terrible...you try blowing on it? or push it more in? (lol no homo)
Yeah, I have tried that. I put the SD card into my laptop, and it does't even show up, so I know it is a problem with the card. Not sure how it can mess up so quickly, since after our matches, I turned it off and put it on my desk. I might just have to get a new card if this keeps up. I am using a micro SD card, so it can be the adapter that isn't working. I hope I don't lose all my save data :urg:
lol auto correct....yes little mac
Ah okay. Yeah, Little Mac is a terror when used right. I still need to use up tilt more, since that covers behind me if you roll. I just absolutely his d-tilt into K.O. punch. It feels amazing when pulled off :awesome:

Top Bottom