• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Anyone wanna play tonight? I got some great critiques from my pals and I want to try and implement them.

my friend code is 1951-0936-4909

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Hey Froggy ggs man, that input lag started to become too much so I had to bounce. Nice pac-man you have there. The connection was really spotty so hopefully that is fixed the next time we play.

Just a few words of wisdom, rolling while good is very punishable. It's harder to punish in a online setting but offline is a different story but solid fundamentals though.

Also if you have a skype account there is skype group that is very active just for good Smash 4 players. If you (or anyone would like to join just leave your skype name and I will add you as soon as possible.

GGS

Last edited:

H€RO

Smash Rookie
NNID
jhiggs23
3DS FC
3969-5139-6694
Looking for some cool peeps to play some friendlies and just keep each other up to date with the 3ds version. I prefer playing best 2/3, 2 stock omega games. I'm open to whatever though just trying to get a good mix of players to start a group with. Contact me whenever if interested.

FC: 3969-5139-6694

Crimgan

Smash Cadet
NNID
veno6478
3DS FC
4871-6162-6796
Ok join my room
My score: 4 wins
JAHoody's Score:4 wins
4-4 a draw was nice that jigglypuff rollout messed me up pretty badly anytime you up for some more just message me. GG those games were pretty good and fun.

Last edited:

JAHoody

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0430-8388-7044
My score: 4 wins
JAHoody's Score:4 wins
4-4 a draw was nice that jigglypuff rollout messed me up pretty badly anytime you up for some more just message me. GG those games were pretty good and fun.
Yea great games im always down to smash as well! Tht sonic was my kryptonite lol

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Hey Froggy ggs man, that input lag started to become too much so I had to bounce. Nice pac-man you have there. The connection was really spotty so hopefully that is fixed the next time we play.

Just a few words of wisdom, rolling while good is very punishable. It's harder to punish in a online setting but offline is a different story but solid fundamentals though.

Also if you have a skype account there is skype group that is very active just for good Smash 4 players. If you (or anyone would like to join just leave your skype name and I will add you as soon as possible.

GGS
Was the connection really that bad? Despite that one game where everything froze for a while it really wasn't bothering me at all.

While I do roll too much, with Pacman a lot of those rolls were missed reverse fruit throws, it's something I've had difficulty perfecting. Also with Robin I haven't named my customs yet so unfortunately I often went into the match with the wrong thing oh well.

I have skype. i can pm you my skype user name. I'm trying to get better and it seems this thread alone isn't quite enough for consistent practice. I'd love to join

Top Bottom