• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Warning Received
I could play until 10:30
Ok, I'm adding you now. Customs on please and also counter picking. I don't wanna play on FD all night.

room is live

Where are you?

Does anyone else wanna play? I think Raystrike is trolling me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
GGs I should have been watching the timer from the start. Sorry I didn't run my customs on you from the beginning,I like to get warmed up with the default first.

And for the love of God can someone explain to me how the stage picking process on the 3ds works? I feel like everytime I select a stage it completely ignores me and just chooses what my opponent wants, it drives me nuts.

Anyone else wanna play?

Last edited by a moderator:

Grass

Smash Lord
What's the group name?? I wanna join :3

Skype name:
The Puffer
need skype login name, I don't add display names.

same goes for @Juste

THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY! IF YOU WANT IN ON THE SKYPE GROUP, GIVE ME YOUR SKYPE LOGIN NAME ONLY!

I don't understand why this is a such a difficult thing to do. I will not filter through 500 names to find you.

Last edited:

luminouskaiser

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lewmonkaizer
3DS FC
0774-4536-1115
need skype login name, I don't add display names.

same goes for @Juste

THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY! IF YOU WANT IN ON THE SKYPE GROUP, GIVE ME YOUR SKYPE LOGIN NAME ONLY!

I don't understand why this is a such a difficult thing to do. I will not filter through 500 names to find you.
A Skype group, eh? Mind if i join? Here's my login name: zeldaboy123. And here's my display name: luminouskaiser

MarkedRaptor

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0233-0881-8840
Switch FC
SW-4669-5955-8279
Sorry just noticed your message, will send you a pm

EDIT!: Great effin games Lee! I hope we can battle again soon.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Anyone wanna play some games? I probably suck, but eh, nobody interesting on For Glory right now.

Top Bottom