• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

soloman_ace

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-8999-5512
Im out for tonight :p, if anyone wants some matches tomorrow PM me or something (I really have no idea how to use this thing yet) xD, also I know this is a smash forum, but if anyone has Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, or X and Y, let's trade or battle:ness::4link::201l::201i::201n::201k: :201o::201u::201t: <- soryy I got bored xD

KurtGotShot

Smash Rookie
Nice tactics I'll have to watch out for that next time, and get more used to Shulk.
His moveset didnt really interest me before, but that was pretty cool.
Nice custom Link too hes very sneaky lol

D

Deleted member

K and do you mind if I upload some of the Matches on Youtube. (I don't mind either way)
No problem, man. I'd love for some of our matches to be uploaded! Just be sure to link me to some of em when you upload them :).

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm definitely uploading the one where I wall teched twice lol......anyway I'm ready
Soz for dropping, I tried to put in a new SD card and the game just crashed.

Also, those were some good games indeed. Nice teching, too. Props for being able to live offstage for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:

soloman_ace

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-8999-5512
Anyone up for some matches? I'll play before a bit before I have to go to sleep :4link::4shulk::4tlink::4greninja::4myfriends:
EDIT: I went to sleep, i'll do some matches if anyone wants to do any after school

Last edited:

DanTheLoneWolf

Smash Rookie
NNID
DaiAkunaza
3DS FC
2363-6203-2713
Sup guys, I'm new here, but I am going to put mine up here.

Name:Dan

FC:2363-6203-2713

Games: PKM Y Smash 4 and Kid Icarus Uprising

Please PM me if you want me to add you!

Zensekai

Smash Rookie
Here is my information.

Friend Code : 3325 - 2584 - 1708
Region : Europe West
Games : Pokemon Y, Smash Bros.3DS.

Top Bottom