• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Name: Angel
FC: 0130-2970-6312

I've got Pokemon X and look forward to doing some trading and whatnot. Going to add everyone in here once I can, hope to get to know some people through this maybe.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Updated with Yuchi's code now.

Also, I've decided to update the list with the various games people have. If you like, along with your friend codes you can also include what online games you have to play and I will happily include them into the list as well. ^_^

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Moon Monkey: 1547-5257-4776
Pokemon X
MK7
FE: Awakening

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Yo, I own Mario Kart 7 as well (even though I never play it, though it's mostly because I have nothing to do so with and its online never works for me in worldwide).
You could also add Code of Princess there too. Not like I have it downloaded anymore or anyone even owns it, but it's there.

Other than those two and Pokemon X, I don't have any more multiplayer games, so that's all for me.

Edit: Forgot that I had New Leaf. So yeah there's that too. I don't really play it much anymore and its online doesn't let me join certain people for whatever reason, just pointing that out.
Also I'd list my other games since I see some mentioned FE:A (which I own too) but it lacks online multiplayer so I guess it doesn't matter much if I mention that I own that or anything else that has no online.

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
Name: ßella
Code: 4382-3301-0014
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Mario Kart 7
Pokémon X
Mario Tennis Open
Resident Evil Mercenaries
Street Fighter IV 3D
Umm, I see people mentioned FE Awakening though there's no multiplayer, but yeah I got that too.
Thanks. :)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Can you add me to the original post, please?

I am willing to add everyone. I am desperate! I need my Friend Safari filled out, bro! I can give everyone Jigglypuff MU experience (hahahahahhahahah, like you need it).
Lol done. :b

I haven't really tried the friend safari yet..... :x

Morbi

Scavenger
Lol done. :b

I haven't really tried the friend safari yet..... :x
It is great. I love IsmaR so much because her Friend Safari has a Gyarados. I am going to farm for a Gyarados with good IVs and possibly a nature (which is irrelevant compared to IV) and breed it up with a Ditto (once I find a suitable one). Gyarados is a staple to my competitive team. I know that no one cares. I am going to throw it down anyways, I am so proud of it!
1. Gengar
2. Gyarados
3. Forretress
4. Crobat
5. Tyranitar
6. Espeon

In regards to Smash, I am a seasoned veteran. I didn't ever play Brawl competitively, so I am rusty. However, I intend to play Smash 4... A LOT. I am getting it on the 3DS and the Wii U. So I can offer up some MU in a lot of the characters that I have been playing for years. (Toon) Link, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Wolf, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Luigi, Lucario, and Ike. I am great at all of those characters (I have working knowledge of a lot of the others). I think I would probably be a good opponent. I am aware of all ATs and I am decent at the game, so I am not a total scrub. However, I am not at the high level that many here are. So I would be a good intermediate opponent.

Right now the only 3DS game I have is Pokemon Y. Haha.

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
EDIT: Post removed

EDIT #2: Put my Friend code in my profile, PM me with your friend code if you add me.

Also for those wondering, my Friend Safari has Growlithe, Charmeleon, and Braixen! (Thanks to Swampasaur for letting me know!)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
<--- There it is!

I currently have Kid Icarus and Pokemon X. Be sure to PM me when you add me.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I'm adding everyone that gives out their FC in this thread so if you wanna add me then by all means go ahead.
I could use more variety in my friend safari and maybe people to battle or trade with. So yeah I've already added all of you, just waiting for some to add me back.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Also, in SM3DL, you can compare your times with your friends. So, maybe we can add if we have it to the list? I have a copy.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I don't get the whole "PM if you want to friend me" thing, I'm gonna add EVERYBODY
Well.... It's so that people can be aware that you've added them as a friend.

Anyway, I'll update the OP as soon as I'm able to. I Wasn't able to do it today, sorry.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Just a quick reminder to everyone; I'm a bit busy all week, so please shoot me a PM if you add me.

Also, we should have some kind of KI:U tournament, Pokemon matches or something. I'm pumped!

Lotusclaw8

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1950-8228-5583
Just a quick reminder to everyone; I'm a bit busy all week, so please shoot me a PM if you add me.

Also, we should have some kind of KI:U tournament, Pokemon matches or something. I'm pumped!
While I am really excited about stuff like that I feel really bad as I have yet to obtain Pokémon X/Y nor KI:U....

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
While I am really excited about stuff like that I feel really bad as I have yet to obtain Pokémon X/Y nor KI:U....
That's a tough choice. Pokemon X/Y... or KI:U? I'd have to draw lots for that one mate!

Top Bottom