• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
cool, I'm hosting a room

hit the B button by mistake, try joining again
Holy massive lag balls Batman!

Turns out, someone is using the internet over at my place right now. Sorry for wasting your time, I didn't know.

SoulSeizures

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2535-3943-1132
hello ive been wanting to practice all my secondaries would anyone like to play

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
Learning Robin. Looking for someone who wishes to learn another character so matches wont be one sided and I can actually learn things.

Or Robin mirrors.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Learning Robin. Looking for someone who wishes to learn another character so matches wont be one sided and I can actually learn things.

Or Robin mirrors.
Actually, it is my intent to learn a new character today. If you are up for it.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664

Or Robin mirrors.
Yikes. Sorry about the lag dude. I'm not sure if that's on my end cause I just got out of some other matches and they were fine.

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
Yikes. Sorry about the lag dude. I'm not sure if that's on my end cause I just got out of some other matches and they were fine.
I felt not a lot of lag. But I don't feel like playing after those matches. I am sorry but its just that I get pissed off fairly quickly when I am faced with that type of play. Yeah I know its not good sportsmanship but I would rather play you later and calm then pissed and missing loads of key things.

I will be back in half an hour. See ya till then.

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
I felt not a lot of lag. But I don't feel like playing after those matches. I am sorry but its just that I get pissed off fairly quickly when I am faced with that type of play. Yeah I know its not good sportsmanship but I would rather play you later and calm then pissed and missing loads of key things.

I will be back in half an hour. See ya till then.
Weird...there was a huge amount of input delay for me. I had to press B well in advance in regards to using my Deep Breathing.

Anyhow, I'm sorry I keep causing you to be discouraged. It's good to take a break so you aren't playing "emotionally" as I've done it before myself and I know how things can get ugly.

any1 up 4 some sparring matches?
Let's go. We are already on each other's friends list. I got the room ready and everything.

Last edited:

Siobud

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSiobud
3DS FC
4570-8483-8206
Looking for a sparring partner. I not the greatest player but not the worst. Also trying out Mega Man a bit so bare with me.

Top Bottom