• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Zachary Cervone

Smash Cadet
NNID
SirVown
3DS FC
4957-3162-9402
Looking for someone to get some practice against. My friend code is under my display picture just tell me if you add me and I will add you back :) (my skill = 6.5/10)

TheCrimsonFlash

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4828-4417-3634
@ TheCrimsonFlash TheCrimsonFlash yeah there was o.o

for sure man you have a pretty good zss. just let me know. btw is there a way to punish her down b?
ahah, seems we live in the same state too? Wonder why we didn't get a cleaner connection.

Hey, thanks. Wario is no joke either. Some of the decent for glory players will try to hit me with an up smash or something. They've ko'd me because of it, other than that i'm not too sure. I win all my ditto matches in for glory.

Last edited:

Cheers

Smash Apprentice
@ TheCrimsonFlash TheCrimsonFlash I guess my connection was just being dumb :/

Seems like I was just late on releasing the up smash then. I got beat out every time hahah.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Friend Code: 3652-1682-9410
Mii Name: Little Mac (Yeah, another Mac main xD)
I'm situated in Europe but I don't mind playing against other people outside Europe, provided you don't mind the control lag we will both be getting too much. If ya wanna play a Little Mac main that is in need of some experience, PM me.

Top Bottom