• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Most characters can just hold up and jump to get out. If Falcon does have to go to the side, that means there's a VI mixup on him between that and forward / back throw, if you try to escape towards Yoshi he could probably up air.
The Up/Side B were alts, I'm about 90% positive that he can jump out of it unless you catch it off guard. Was just saying that those ALSO are options to escape if you don't act quick enough :p

Holychicken

Smash Cadet
NNID
Holych1cken
I did save a replay of that one match where I got two spikes in a row, lol. Yoshi had to get revenge after you exposed my Pac-Man. I sense Pac-Man vs Falcon is a bad matchup, I have no time to set up traps because he just immediately gets in your face.
That was a good replay to save, good job btw!

I'd go as far as to say Pac-Man matchup against Falcon is probably one of the most one sided matchups in the game (although it's way to early to tell.)

Pac-Man relies heavily on distancing himself from his opponent. His fire hydrant doesn't do anything to a decent Falcon either, unless you can catch him with it right underneath you, I think it's more of a burden than anything. PM's moves are also really laggy, making it very easy to punish. His Side B is also really easy to space out and punish, especially when used for recovery.

I wanted to make Pac-Man my main and I played him for quite awhile, but the character style just wasn't for me.

perroloco

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4398-9300-3061
Aran wanna play?

Edit beat by seconds =(

So anyone 1vs 1 3 stock?

Last edited:

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Would you both be ok with a FFA? I certainly have no problems with them.

linhgame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Linh-Game
3DS FC
1736-0779-8050
If anyone wants to play right now my friend code is 1736-0779-8050. Player count dosent matter has long it is stock.

Top Bottom