• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 3DS friend code sharing thread: Find opponents here.

Matsushi

True Blood
ok this is getting kind of silly lol
GGs, a shame the dcs kept ruining it
Oh damn, I really don't know why those disconnections were happening. It was getting rather annoying! Good games nonetheless! I loved your Mii fighters, as well as your Palutena and Ganondorf. Thanks for playing. ^_^
Would anyone else like to play for a bit?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I can try. My connection is a bit Fisher Price sometimes but yesterday i played half a dozen games against someone US with negligable lag.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Oh damn, I really don't know why those disconnections were happening. It was getting rather annoying! Good games nonetheless! I loved your Mii fighters, as well as your Palutena and Ganondorf. Thanks for playing. ^_^
Would anyone else like to play for a bit?
I'll play for it bit

Siobud

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSiobud
3DS FC
4570-8483-8206
Looking for somebody who is at mid to high level play. I've been getting my ass handed to me lately so I need a good sparring partner. I'm certainly no noob but I'm also no pro. Somebody who would be willing to give some pointers as well would be fantastic! I can't seem to win consistently online unless I'm playing DDD or Small Pasta so I'm hoping to branch out. Thanks in advance!

Sillybananas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3711-9416-4590
Looking for somebody who is at mid to high level play. I've been getting my *** handed to me lately so I need a good sparring partner. I'm certainly no noob but I'm also no pro. Somebody who would be willing to give some pointers as well would be fantastic! I can't seem to win consistently online unless I'm playing DDD or Small Pasta so I'm hoping to branch out. Thanks in advance!
I'd love to spar, I don't call myself high level but I can handle myself xD
Feel free to host, I'll add you regardless

Siobud

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSiobud
3DS FC
4570-8483-8206
I'd love to spar, I don't call myself high level but I can handle myself xD
Feel free to host, I'll add you regardless
Yeah cool I'll add you. Don't really care who hosts but, if you have faith in your internet, you may want to haha

Matsushi

True Blood
@ ROOOOY! ROOOOY! @ AranOcean AranOcean
Ugh, my internet is being a pain today. I keep getting booted out of the server for some strange reason. You guys can play by yourselves. Sorry 'bout that. Good games nonetheless! :D

Are you looking for a potential 4th for teams? I would def be down :D
Oh damn, I didn't see this until now! I'm so sorry. Perhaps another time. ^_^

Last edited:

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
@ ROOOOY! ROOOOY! @ AranOcean AranOcean
Ugh, my internet is being a pain today. I keep getting booted out of the server for some strange reason. You guys can play by yourselves. Sorry 'bout that. Good games nonetheless! :D
GGs! Man, I forgot ZSS had a z-air because I've seen nobody use it lol. You showed me people should be using it. Hurray for learning stuff :D

Also GGs @ ROOOOY! ROOOOY! That Prism Tower match was so lulzy haha. I like your Sonic :)

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Yeah your ZSS is too good. I've been too used to playing omegas, first time playing with platforms for a while and i was like...wut do I do lol. Aran, too many SDs between us haha. I've added you anyways, good to play someone who isn't a scrubby mac or yoshi.

:093:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
GGs! Man, I forgot ZSS had a z-air because I've seen nobody use it lol. You showed me people should be using it. Hurray for learning stuff :D

Also GGs @ ROOOOY! ROOOOY! That Prism Tower match was so lulzy haha. I like your Sonic :)
Thank you very much! Yeah, ZSS' z-air is a really awesome spacing tool!. Hurray for learning stuff indeed! :D
Oh, and nice Pikachu! You applied so much pressure with those thunderbolts, all I could do was hide in my shield haha.

Yeah your ZSS is too good. I've been too used to playing omegas, first time playing with platforms for a while and i was like...wut do I do lol.
Thank you very much! Your Sonic is awesome too! That last match was so tight, haha. Thanks for playing! ^_^

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Thank you very much! Your Sonic is awesome too! That last match was so tight, haha. Thanks for playing! ^_^
Yeah you destroyed me first stock, had to bring it back. I play Jiggs as well, when your internets behaving we'll go again, just hit me up on here.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Anyone wants to smash?Fc: 5086-2093-6692. I want smash friends ^^. I'm a daily smash player.

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
I need smash friends D:! I smash every single day. Anyone add me so we can smash! 2578-4249-4296

Tythaeus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX-R4GE-Xx
3DS FC
4038-7179-8613
Friend Code: 4038-7179-8613
Mii Name: Tythaeus

I would love to get a 1 v 1 with a really good and experienced player. :)

Top Bottom