• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ain't Falco-Feb. 20- Auburn University

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
yeah 64 smash is realer than melee.

i might enter melee though.
why do you guys keep bringing up Super Magneto Brothers :laugh:?

Also consider a bit of the winnings for 4th place considering how many people we have coming to this.
Payout past 3rd place usually only happens at large scale tournaments. I don't imagine this being as big as #4 so I think paying to 4th would be a waste and taking away from places 1-3. Just my thoughts.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Also consider a bit of the winnings for 4th place considering how many people we have coming to this.
We defiantly have

why do you guys keep bringing up Super Magneto Brothers :laugh:?

Payout past 3rd place usually only happens at large scale tournaments. I don't imagine this being as big as #4 so I think paying to 4th would be a waste and taking away from places 1-3. Just my thoughts.
but there's this

The only way to do this right is to...
wait until the tournament
find out the attendance
if the pot looks super awesome
give it up to vote
with weight given to the people who are gonna win anyways

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey guys. Those of you who are planning on entering brawl plz post your tag on hear with your custom controls. I will try to put everyone's tag in my wii, so you don't have to do all that control fixing before you play a match.
"Dan : )"
Tap jump off
R -> A

Thanks. :D
I'm with this. ;X

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
if we give money to 4th place, that's just gonna be taking away from my first place winnings.
against.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Lol good **** Slam xD

I'm still terribly heart broken that my odds of going to this arent high anymore.

And I thought about bringing my cam corder to save the moment too....

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
As fun as pools are, I think we need to seriously consider skipping pools and going straight to brackets. It will take too long otherwise, especially since we are starting at 12.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Definitely.

I'm bringing mine; if someone has a spare copy of Melee, they should bring it, too. It's not going to kill you, and it looks like we're in dire need of them.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Definitely.

I'm bringing mine; if someone has a spare copy of Melee, they should bring it, too. It's not going to kill you, and it looks like we're in dire need of them.
Yes! If anyone is coming to this tourney and has a system/TV, bring them!

Glad to see that you can come, Kola. :)

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
But are you taking into account that we are supposedly having a low tier tournament, doubles, and melee? Add that to the already large tournament this is becoming and it will take forever. If we are incredibly efficient we could probably get it done by 11, but there would be little room for friendlies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
soooo dan isn't going anymore and i need a melee teammate.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Biglou, do you confirm a $5 MM vs my d3? With your Luigi? I don't really recommend using Snake cuz it's my most practiced and well known matchup.

As with everyone else from GA?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Cool! Are you riding with Lounis?
Yeah, a spot opened in his car because Dan can't go. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BILLY. WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACH OTHER IN SO LONG.

But I'm still not 100% on attending, as it depends on if my parents are ok with it :ohwell:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I only money match ddd's on 1 condition, that you don't do the standing regrab.

Otherwise i'll mm you with someone else.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
O no I don't mind the cg at all, I just don't like to lose complete control over my character in place without being able to do anything.( the infinite grab)

Apparently you can mash out of it, but I've tried my little heart out to do everything possible to mash out(taught my sister how to do the infinite on me so I can practice getting out, but all the mashing I've done doesn't seem to work), but if the D3 is good at it they can do it till I die.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I've learned this secret tech with infinite chaingrabs... first I take a deep breath and then I slam my opponents controller to the ground, works every time lol

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
If memory serves, Alias created hot girls, Saturday, the phrase "incredibly hot," AND DDD's chaingrab, both standing and dashing.

I have incorporated everyone's preferred settings in my Wii. (Also, Alias invented the Wii and has the patten on it.)

Top Bottom