• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That 70's Show

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Who here watches the 70's show? For those of you who aren't familiar with it is a show that takes place it the 70's(duh) and revolves around a teenage boy named Eric Forman who is in a relationship with Donna who happens to be his Neighbor.

Eric Forman gets by with a little help from his friends, who spend most of their time hanging out in the Forman basement and pondering their lives, their parents and their future. The gang includes KELSO (Ashton Kutcher), a good-looking but gullible guy, especially when it comes to dealing with his controlling on-again, off-again girlfriend JACKIE (Mila Kunis); HYDE (Danny Masterson), a conspiracy theorist who thinks Xerox will take over the world; and FEZ (Wilmer Valderrama), a foreign exchange student who’s soaking up American culture like a sponge.

So who enjoy's watchiong the show,iis it comical, boring stupid.

This show airs on FOX for one full hour from 10:30pm-11:00(central time) so for those of you who would like to check it out do yourselve a favor and check it out.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
I remember watching this show! I used to watch it piously!

And then I realized every episode was the same.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I love this show, and I think on Tuesdays it comes on FX for like four or five hours.
Actually, it's Friday when they do that. It's called Out-of-Site Friday Night.

Arguably, I think That 70s Show is the best show on TV. I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it. Kelso's random as hell ******* moments just never get old and you gotta love the Circle scenes...especially when Leo's involved.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
That 70s Show is pretty solid. One thing that sorta bugs me about it is that it's not very 70s. aside from Red and Kitty, everyone basically acts and talks like they do now. I mean there's the setting and events and all that, but still. I suppose there's no way to pull of 70s slang without sounding absurd.

OmegaXXII

yeah and this one time Eric mentioned Batman! and Batman wasn't even in the 70's up until the 80's I believe, and i guess they don't dress like hippies which i thought everyone would be wearing when i first heard about the show

oh my bad, I never knew that until I saw it in wikepedia, I always thought that he was created in the 80's but obviously I've been wrong this whole time

OmegaXXII

Batman was created in the 40's...So yeah, a reference in the 70's is completely plausable.
oh my bad, I never knew that until I saw it in wikepedia, I always thought that he was created in the 80's but obviously I've been wrong this whole time:dizzy: thanks for pointing that out

Top Bottom