• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thank You

NNID
dansalvato
Check it out! Our own shiny Project M forum. I'd just like to extend my sincere thanks to everybody who made this possible, including AlphaZealot and the other wizards in charge of this great decision. I feel we have long deserved our own board, and here it finally is.

That will be all. Time to celebrate! :D

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
Thanks eveyone for this awesomeness. Demo2.5 seems to have been a huge leap for the future of Project M.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys are welcome :). We are excited to make PM a part of smashboards and want to help your community continue to expand.

Limeee

Smash Champion
I love project:M. its bringing back old friends from Alberta's almost dead melee scene

2.5 shows great promise

:009:

Spire

III
BRoomer
This is awesome. Downloading 2.5 right now.

Project M is the best Smash Bros. game made to date. It is now different enough from Brawl that it is only considered derivative because of shared graphics. If you guys were to make your own models, portraits, etc. you could easily hide the Brawl ancestry entirely.

Long live Project M!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
In the process ya wipe out every fourm on smash boards with great info. Couldn't ya just transfer it instead of starting over.. Thanks for moving it over tho. Guess this is a bitter sweet change

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Soooo, where can I share my Project M-inspired character textures? Can I make a thread here, or do I go over to the "Customized Content" subforum?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Well the threads on smash mods has been lost is what im saying.

Why couldn't ya just bring them over to smashboards or something if that is possible

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
This place is a gigantic step back forum-wise. There isn't even a help section for confused users. No bug reporting section... No anything.
I'm all for change of it's improving. But this is bad.

:phone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Soooo, where can I share my Project M-inspired character textures? Can I make a thread here, or do I go over to the "Customized Content" subforum?
Totally fine if you want to make a thread here on that.

Well the threads on smash mods has been lost is what im saying.

Why couldn't ya just bring them over to smashboards or something if that is possible
The process includes taking thousands of users, searching for their Smashboards usernames & user ID's, and then comparing them to Smashmods usernames & user ID's. If you wanna do the tedious process, then go ahead!

Also, the PMBR has opted to start over instead.

This place is a gigantic step back forum-wise. There isn't even a help section for confused users. No bug reporting section... No anything.

The forum has prefixes. You can sort by an individual prefix like Help, General or Bug.

Revven

FrankerZ

This general area is what will be used for those functions, IIRC. You just have to label them as [Bug] or whatever.

The thing is, sticking to smashmods would only hurt us to a degree because most people who are potentially interested in P:M are on here and not on smashmods. Getting those players to join on smashmods and remember they have to go there is harder than it is to have a subforum here specifically for P:M.

It's all to expand the audience of the game and also to avoid segmenting the community. All the relevant information on the characters can be in one place that everyone visits, rather than two places.

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I was going to write a giant explanation on why this is a terrible idea. But obviously it doesn't matter. I could give the best reasoning possible and it wouldn't be enough.
I don't think anyone who would be interested in PM that're in these forums don't already know about it. I sure hope I'm wrong so this change of venue is worth it.

NNID
dansalvato
If you have feedback or logic you'd like to present, then please do so, as the PMBR is always open to feedback and suggestions.

By the way, for news and easy-access links, don't forget about our ACTUAL homepage at http://projectm.dantarion.com

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
Why do you think the discussion here ended? :/
Also having all the bugs in this area will just clutter as well as make people more prone to ignoring people in need of help. Which already happened a lot at the old forum. Specifically to me. All the time.

Top Bottom