• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture Mods on a Mac

Killress

Smash Ace
Hey everyone!

Is it possible to change the character textures on Dolphin while using a Mac computer? I tried for a few hours last night to no avail.

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Run gc-tool or GCR with whatever program is used to mimic windows and then just replace the corresponding player files. Go to the "Mac installation instructions" on the main post of the 20xx thread which should give you more info.

Last edited:

Killress

Smash Ace
It keeps saying the files are too large to import when I try to import them in GCR :ohwell:

EDIT: I got the files to import but now when I try to open the ISO it gets stuck before the game comes on.

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
It keeps saying the files are too large to import when I try to import them in GCR :ohwell:

EDIT: I got the files to import but now when I try to open the ISO it gets stuck before the game comes on.
If you need to replace files that are larger than their originals, you have to extract the ISO, replace the file(s), and then rebuild the ISO. Similar to the instructions I give in the 20XX file replacement download files. Is this what you did?

Killress

Smash Ace
If you need to replace files that are larger than their originals, you have to extract the ISO, replace the file(s), and then rebuild the ISO. Similar to the instructions I give in the 20XX file replacement download files. Is this what you did?
I believe I did it that way. I did it the same way that I added the hack pack but the game won't load fully with the texture mods. I do have the hack pack working, however.

nebula_benula

Smash Cadet
I extracted the root, how do i rebuild it?

Top Bottom