• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Text Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
You find your self in an odd white room, it's walls soft and bouncy. It is rather cramped and is completely covered in small, green, smeared writing. An untied straight jacket lies on the floor. A small green cylinder lies on the floor, it is of the same color as the writing on the wall. There is a heavily bolted door with a small closed slot on the bottom.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I sit Indian style in the center of the room and begin to meditate. As I come closer and closer to a state of total selflessness, the room changes. The walls blur into the floor. The door shrinks and dances away like a child. The green writing leaves the walls and swirls around me. Faster and faster, it forms bands. I begin to levitate, and soon, the bands of writing form a sphere around me. Suddenly, and yet somehow gradually, I reach Nirvana. At that instant, I awake. The room is normal. The door is suddenly unbolted. I walk out the door and into the sun.

In a faraway country, an infant is born, and his mother names him Timothy.

300 years ago, a man is shot over a matter of a few dollars. His son never recovers from the trauma, and dies of an illness. He leaves no family.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
The sun shines upon a bustling dystopia. The small hut of a building you left from is old and dilapidated, and dwarfed as it sits, seemingly squished, between two ominous looking Sky-Scrapers. You can easily peer inside the crumbling structure and see that the floor is nothing but soft grass and small flowers. As you look unto The City, there is no plant life in sight. The sun begins to be obscured by a cloud of smog. A large TV screen on one of the Sky-Scrapers blasts news on how the Prince in Faraway Country was born, and how this is the anniversary of when the Duke of The City was shot 300 years ago over a mere trifle of some money, and how the Duke's son died shortly after, thus leaving The City in temporary turmoil over who would then lead.

Items: Toothbrush

Your Toothbrush has been your only friend so far. You two are inseparable partners.

Scott!

Smash Lord
You look around at the crowds, and no one seems to see you. They walk right by, as if you weren't even there. You look down at yourself, and find that you are wearing a white shirt and pants to match. White slippers are on your feet. You feel that more is different, and so you walk up to a window. In it, you see that your hair has turned white as well, and your skin is remarkably pale compared to what it was in your memory.

Suddenly, you see someone who seems to see you. He looks just like you, except he's dressed all in black, and has black hair. He grins, yet there is no true joy there. He then holds up an item, and you realize. He has your toothbrush. Before you can react, he vanishes into static, which fades to nothing.

Behind you, one of the massive screens crashes to the ground, shattering into as many pieces as there are galaxies. They rain down in every direction, and yet you are unharmed.

In a neighboring suburb, a tree grows from a seed to a height of 50'5" in approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes. No one notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom