• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Video Thread for Genesis (82 vids) UPDATED!

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I main IC's now. I only play GW in teams.

I just enjoy playing IC's more and they finally took of the grab limit in texas so I can.[/QUOTE

UtdZac places higher than Hylian as G&W. Melee1 never quit Iceclimbers because of grab limitations.

I don't know how you "enjoy" playing IC. They make me cringe. One trip=loss of a stock. DI the wrong way...nana dies. Wish you lived around our area Hylian. Where the competition is fierce.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I main IC's now. I only play GW in teams.

I just enjoy playing IC's more and they finally took of the grab limit in texas so I can.
UtdZac places higher than Hylian as G&W. Melee1 never quit Iceclimbers because of grab limitations.

I don't know how you "enjoy" playing IC. They make me cringe. One trip=loss of a stock. DI the wrong way...nana dies. Wish you lived around our area Hylian. Where the competition is fierce.
UTD never placed higher then me when we both mained GW. We placed literally the same. Melee1 never really went to houston tournaments so the grab limitations didn't affect him. And I've seen more competition then most haha. I travel a lot to every region.

Top Bottom