• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test your speed smashers!

Superstar

Smash Champion
Actually, I think this is more useful when using or playing against fast characters. If you are using a semi to slow character, you are going to NEED reaction time in order to deal with a very skilled fox.

Of course, these are in the milli-second range, it will only really matter if your score is very low or very high.

The slower the reaction time, the more easily you can be confused by speed [of course, I haven't experimented, I'm just using common sense].

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The thing is too slow for me. I get tired of looking at a red dot and waiting for it to change to yellow, it hurts my eyes.

yomedrath

Smash Apprentice
i got .202
strangely, this was pretty much an hour after i got up....
now, i´m worse ^^
i think there is some luck behind this ^^

oh yeah, and i already got around .03x 2 times, just by pressing on random XD funny ^^ i must be a lucky person *gg*

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
I only got .246 O_o
But I think this doesn't tell so much about SSBM Skill.
Techskill and Mindgames already are the mainly things to learn or control^^

AePulse

Smash Rookie
It appears that old age isn't affecting me negativly! i can get .189 !!!! in yo face age! you aint shu!

Weed

Smash Lord
I got 2.04..this thing makes you wait way too long, and it hurts your eyes to stare at >_< (at least mine)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
0.231. 0.25 seconds is the average reaction time, so it's nothing impressive. I play on precognition anyway, not reflexes.

Crashmania

Smash Journeyman
I only got .246 O_o
But I think this doesn't tell so much about SSBM Skill.
Techskill and Mindgames already are the mainly things to learn or control^^
not true, reactions are one of the most important skills in high level play, its always better to be able to react to what your opponent does rather than try to guess, which has a chance of failure

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Lol, i've always known my reactions were pretty good, but i'm pretty proud of my time. Im second overall in the Monthly High Scores, with a time of...

1.51!

Im pretty proud of that.

Edit: I've been drinking Lucozade nonstop today, and I did get a fluke time of 0.46 on one of them. My other times were between 1.5-1.8

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Awsome. Thanks alot stone.

I tested it again though. The 1.51 was slightly flukey, but I still got a very good time of 1.74.

I guess they don't post your scores if you don't beat your previous high score.

Adi

Smash Lord
.215, so **** close to beating the monthly, =P, that was only after one try, maybe I'll drink a bunch of energy drinks and try again.

Ekaru

Smash Apprentice
I'm on there with 1.75... YESH! YESH! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I'll try later when I'm not so tired. ;_;

And yes, I saw PC Chris. I beat him. o.O

EDIT: Which made me go '... Woah....'

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Flluuukk, am I the luckiest guy ever? I predicted 3 in a ROW and then got like < 0.2 sec times on each of the next ones. ENERGY DRINKS WORK.

But im gonna crash later... see if any of yaz can beat my score.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace

I'm the 5th in "today's best"

I play as yoshi, but aniways everybody here beats me wtf... and is a medium/good time i think

D

Deleted member

Besides the fact that there is no other light in my room and my eyes really hurt, I suck... bad... 0.31... that's bad...

Top Bottom