• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Peach Video

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H16wBeRP0hs

Just trying to get used to youtube. Just me fooling around, but cool commentary with stuff I want to hear your feedback from. Is the quailty to bad, because the other options on my camera are kinda big. Is there a program you guys know where I can compress AVI files without a watermark or something, or is the quailty fine? And please, give some feedback on the commentary, I think it's kinda cool.

Note on the speaking typo... XIV = XIF

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Thanks for mentioning me on this video it is much appreciated really, when Brawl comes out i will DEFINTELY play you :).
I think the quality in the vid with your friend Weezy was better then this, but in the other video you should have put the camera a bit closer so its more focus on the screen
Anyway even though this isnt against someone important a bit of advice and things you can practice on training lol.
You can do a upsmash on Foxes Up B instead of always edgeguarding with aireals while there recovering which is what I saw you doing in the other match with your friend, it outpriorities his Up B if you hit him on Peachs side or hand.
To see how fast you are do a D-Tilt on fox at roundabout 40% then try to do a FC U-air and then Grab him.
When that becomes easy i think you can bring his percentage down to like 25% i think.
You can go on homerun bat mode iswell and try to do as may FC in 10 secs as you can. My OLD record since i havent done it in a longgg time is 29 FC Nairs.
And Peachs Up Smash is her strongest move, if it could be sweetspot as easily as a tipper it would be broken lol I think it will kill fox at like 90-100% on FD.
Cant wait to play you in brawl, hopefully what i said helped you in anyway and if it didnt... im bored i had fun writing it lol.

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot, you keep up your amazing work bro. And your advice is very helpful, I still wish she had a "KO MOVE". Not like I'm asking (though it'd be great) I really want to see a video of you or someone doing FCs at max speed, so I can hear the controller and see what it looks like, that might help me, because as you can see. They are kinda fast, but not really. Anyways, thanks again for the feedback.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sweet! I was mentioned. Lots of thanks. I'll teach you some up-B tricks if I can still do them in brawl like I do in melee:)

commentary was alright. so was the quality. Not the best but defenitly now the worst. To convert the vids and make the files smaller, Use windows movie maker. Dump the vid in there and turn it into a movie file. Thats what I have to do with my vids cause I use a web cam and the files are too big for youtube. Movie maker makes it small.

And what this guy above me says is true. But her Upsmash on FD only kill Fox at 90-100% unless you Charge it maybe. Only if you hit with her shoulder pads will that work. Best to kill him going straight.

Also here is some advice that can help you get started of good and Fast FC. Then you can worl your way up to the pillar and it should not be too hard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Peach combo, turnip to FC Fair. You can also FC to N-air after you throw it. Or mindgame the person and land and grab them quickly. If they block your F-air, if you spaced it well, you can abuse the shield stun and grab them. here is a list of what you can do

FC > Fair

FC > Nair

FC > Dair > Nair.

FC > Dair > Uair.

FC > Dair >Fair. Its hard to pull off you have to time it

now if they shield.......

FC >Nair > Dsmash

FC > Dair > Dsmash

FC > Nair > Grab

FC > Dair > Nair > Grab

FC > Dair > Nair > Dsmash (eats I belive half of thier shield if they block it all. the Downsmash might hit though.)

You can also jab to a grab or jab to a Dsmash after these FC combos. You can do half of the combo and Jab to grab or Dsmash. Mix it up to keep your enemy guess. these can work with turnips too

FC>Fair>turnip> Jab or grab or Dsmash

Dont throw the turnip in the air. after you FC>Fair, fast fall and throw it. then follow up whith what ever you feel is best like a jab, grab, dsmash etc. but mix it up. Dont always do the same thing. that way they wont know what to expect. And then when you do something, it will most likey work cause the player cant really guuess what you will do unless they get lucky with a guess.

You can practice these combos in training mode. But some of them wont work if you dont space yourself when you do them. Spaceing is very important. it makes it harder for people to punish you out of the shield or in general. Even if you make a mistake.

If you ever fight a Marth be very careful with your FC. Marths air game is better that yours and his sword can shot you down easy. Wait till he throws an attack or grab. then follow up with some FC tech if in the air and be fast about it. if not dash attack or grab. mixed it up. thats important. Marths will expect dash attacks. so play it smart and dont give them what they think will happen.

To pillar well you need to have decent or perfect control of FC. I say learn that list of things I gave you first.Bug out in training mode with it. Feel confortable with it. To a point is second Nature. You can do some of it out the shield too.

. You can also pillar do it to pressure thier shield. Jab-Nair-Jab-Nair ~~~. You have to be fast. it takes practice. thats something advance though.

You can mix and match the list too. some things I said to last you can do first. and vise versa. just play around and make up your own bag of trick. thats where the mindgames come in. then once you got the hang of it own your friends with it. Bet they will come on smashboards and make a thread asking how to beat Peach Once you have it down pakced you already have control over Peach

you can also jab to Dtilt then start the pillar off right there at low % or any other FC tech. You have to space your Jab though. You can do it after a FC> Fair if you space it and they block. The Dtilt has more range then Dsmash. and it can stab the sheild. And it leads to combos. Great move to use so try it sometimes. The move is not as fast as the Dsmash so space yourself.

Top Bottom