• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Terriable Lagg?

dpunkz

Smash Cadet
Is it just me or does anyone get terrible lag? it seems like some days its okay but others its almost unplayable, i have a really fast internet so i dont know what the problem may be? Something to do with ports not open perhaps?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
it's a very common problem that everyone always complains about. This has been talked about several times so next time, use the search button.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Well, Problem2, you could have at least answered the question before asking him to search it.

I believe that this happens because if your opponent has slow internet and they lag, you lag along with them. Meaning you'll only get a lagless match if you both have fast internet. That would explain why sometimes lag is worse than other times.

Top Bottom