• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Terraria 1.3!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I just restarted Terraria the other day since I hadn't played since 2013. Apparently they changed the way characters are saved, so it wouldn't allow me to load my old character with all of the best gear (of the time). There's so much new stuff that it feels pretty fresh, as opposed to feeling like it's good for 40-ish hours then you have absolutely nothing to do after that.

HudnofskiBlue

Smash Cadet
NNID
HudnofskiBlue18
I just restarted Terraria the other day since I hadn't played since 2013. Apparently they changed the way characters are saved, so it wouldn't allow me to load my old character with all of the best gear (of the time). There's so much new stuff that it feels pretty fresh, as opposed to feeling like it's good for 40-ish hours then you have absolutely nothing to do after that.
I know, right? Honestly, one big game changer for me was yoyos.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Already beat moon lord on expert multiple times from a fresh character that started on update day and only played in expert.

It's fun. I'm prepared to sink another few hundred hours into this game. There's a lot to do even once you reach endgame you know.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I've already gone and messed around with some of the new stuff and had fun. I'm glad there's more summoner items, since that was my favorite class, and I'm glad I no longer have to get tons and tons of chlorophyte for just about every late-game item like before, since those items are now out-classed.

:059:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I made a new character and world after the update, I'm currently preparing to fight the wall of flesh.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Bleh. I really don't like the underground merchant. He pretty much ruins my afk farm. Every time he spawns, enemies stop spawning, so I have to teleport out of my farm and then back into it, meaning I have to be here the whole time D: It's really slowing down my rod of discord collection.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Bleh. I really don't like the underground merchant. He pretty much ruins my afk farm. Every time he spawns, enemies stop spawning, so I have to teleport out of my farm and then back into it, meaning I have to be here the whole time D: It's really slowing down my rod of discord collection.

He doesn't even sell anything useful after a while. Spelunker glowsticks are nice but don't even show you what the ore is, so it's outclassed by a simple spelunker potion. Once you have all the yoyo items you don't really have a reason to talk to him anymore.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
On the bright side, at least my afk farm has a teleporter that I put in specifically for despawning stuff. It looks like I'll just need to set it on a timer again so it'll despawn stuff automatically.

Still, it's so nice to be able to kill stuff without even having to be there, and still get rare items. Nymphs included.
http://i.imgur.com/DrUHbdF.png

Top Bottom