• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well if I pick anyone up (if I somehow manage to get the money I need from now and Friday) It will be Friday night when I pick everyone up unless I can talk Milln into lending me his car for that Purpose (picking up and Dropping off Saturday night)

Big_R

Smash Champion
i'm glad you like it. stupendous man is 222 good.

ya i have a car i just have no job right now. i have enough money but it's a bit irresponsible to just go smash when i should be on this job search. unless....there's some networking to be had heh

Upaya

Smash Rookie
Hey there, on the recommendation of KOkingpin....posting here now. I'm at MTSU and seeing as how exams just got over with....

Let's get some Smashin dun. Let there be....networking!

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about going to that "Cordial Uproar" tournament up there, even though its brawl.

I'm certainly bringing melee, though I'm also entering brawl.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about going to that "Cordial Uproar" tournament up there, even though its brawl.

I'm certainly bringing melee, though I'm also entering brawl.
If you would like you can stay at my House the night before the tourney to shorten your drive and we can ride up together.

Im gonna bring Project M as well.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Well, gentlemen, it has been fun. I am now officially leaving TN for the warm land of Pensacola, FL on monday. To the people I have played, it has been great. To the people I have not played, it has been fun. You guys keep the Smash scene alive and well, and perhaps some day I'll return and smash some more with TN. Take care, gents.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I just wanted to run it by you guys that Louisiana is hosting the largest tournament is has to offer come July. We are making the final preparations as we speak and we'd love to see Tennessee attend. This tournament is also listed in the console tournament section, but since I'm not sure how often you guys visit that section of the board, here's the link. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322514

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I just wanted to run it by you guys that Louisiana is hosting the largest tournament is has to offer come July. We are making the final preparations as we speak and we'd love to see Tennessee attend. This tournament is also listed in the console tournament section, but since I'm not sure how often you guys visit that section of the board, here's the link. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322514
with FC coming up I dont know how many people would be able to afford to go to both. But ill see if anyone is up for traveling for Project M and Melee. (Maybe Brawl too)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
with FC coming up I dont know how many people would be able to afford to go to both. But ill see if anyone is up for traveling for Project M and Melee. (Maybe Brawl too)
Do what y'all can. We host Smashcon twice a year; for summer and winter, so there will be plenty of chances to attend. :)

Crickc5

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to smash, decided to start getting good about 5-6 months ago. I suck still, but I thought I'd drop by and register on the TN boards(crickcet, Knoxville, mains are Roy[Melee] and wolf[Brawl]). the problem is I don't really have many people to play, and I hear the east TN scene is pretty dead. But nevertheless, I'm open to coming to any of these smash tourneys/get-togethers in east TN. I'm also pretty young(still in high school), but I'd love to play some people and get some advice. Just kinda throwing it out there. Thanks!

:phone:

Spyro

Smash Ace
Cool Crick, I'll have to try to get to play some time but I have a hard time getting anywhere.

Well the summer break started this week for me and I'm trying to get a job so I can get a car and money for gas when I get my drivers license,so I'm be able to head over to Murfreesboro, Memphis, and other places and just get involved with the community, cause I have not been able to be very involved with the community. It would be great if I could play some Melee and possible some smash 64 with you guys this summer.

:phone:

fratdaddyZC

Smash Rookie
New to smashboards, but I'm from TN. Specifically nashville, but I commute to MTSU every monday - thursday. I kinda suck, but I've been looking for some folks who like to host competitive melee friendlies (and I guess maybe some P:M) around the area. I'm sick of playing with items and computers with my insistent girlfriend's roommate, but it's the best I got right now. I have some hours during the day between classes every tues and thurs, so I was just wondering how this all works. Do I just bring a controller and a case of beers over for some smashing?

Thanks ya'll, sorry for the scrub stuff.

//fratdaddyZC

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
New to smashboards, but I'm from TN. Specifically nashville, but I commute to MTSU every monday - thursday. I kinda suck, but I've been looking for some folks who like to host competitive melee friendlies (and I guess maybe some P:M) around the area. I'm sick of playing with items and computers with my insistent girlfriend's roommate, but it's the best I got right now. I have some hours during the day between classes every tues and thurs, so I was just wondering how this all works. Do I just bring a controller and a case of beers over for some smashing?

Thanks ya'll, sorry for the scrub stuff.

//fratdaddyZC
If you bring a case of beer I will be your best friend. Come this saturday for some project M. Pickle, alex, and I should be playing.

Top Bottom