• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Quick thoughts on Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  • A lot prettier than Mario Kart 8
  • Definitely more effort was put into it in terms of content
  • I like how fast it is
  • I REALLY don't like the loading times...
  • Got a kick *** Crash dashboard bobble doll for my car for preordering the game
Glad I got this over Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
I just bought the Nitros Oxide Edition at last!

But before going home, I am looking some clothes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Quick thoughts on Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  • A lot prettier than Mario Kart 8
  • Definitely more effort was put into it in terms of content
  • I like how fast it is
  • I REALLY don't like the loading times...
  • Got a kick *** Crash dashboard bobble doll for my car for preordering the game
Glad I got this over Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
idk man, even im not a fan or even know crash team racing but Id say both MK8/D and Crash Racing look pretty. And well, 200cc is a thing too

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Playing some Minecraft Pixelmon with some friends. Gosh I haven’t played this mod in like, forever.
Just joined the server so all I have is a Litten and a Gengar but it’s going well.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I'm like 70 episodes in DBZKai, and can I just say that Chi Chi is actually a good mom? Sure, she may be over the top at some points, but she genuinely fears for her husband and Gohan, but she does understand their plight.

Plus, raising a home by yourself would make you bound to snap at some point.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Welp, seems like the chat is dead. Let’s fix that with some conversation. What’s one change you all would make to your favorite fighter?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Welp, seems like the chat is dead. Let’s fix that with some conversation. What’s one change you all would make to your favorite fighter?
I'd change Snake's final smash; it just seems unfair and unfun to use in a one-on-one situation. Most final smashes seem avoidable, but if Snake hits you with two or three of his five missiles (that home in on you regardless of where you are), you're automatically dead. It doesn't feel fair to KO someone with it, especially in local multiplayer against a human.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I'm like 70 episodes in DBZKai, and can I just say that Chi Chi is actually a good mom? Sure, she may be over the top at some points, but she genuinely fears for her husband and Gohan, but she does understand their plight.

Plus, raising a home by yourself would make you bound to snap at some point.
so we're not gonna talk about how goku is the worst father in fiction

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'd change Snake's final smash; it just seems unfair and unfun to use in a one-on-one situation. Most final smashes seem avoidable, but if Snake hits you with two or three of his five missiles (that home in on you regardless of where you are), you're automatically dead. It doesn't feel fair to KO someone with it, especially in local multiplayer against a human.
so you're saying his final smash should change to

CONSECUTIVE C Q C

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'd pull a MGS4 and have him bring out the Metal Gear Rex.

I mean come on, there hasn't been a hyper moment in all of MGS.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so the only way to hear 'you'll never see it coming' in persona 5 royal is, ironically, for the enemies to completely see you coming

D

Deleted member

This is my main character and kart for CTR NF right now:

95E826F2-DBA1-4A5F-98A7-804E9BBF9852.jpeg

Expect N,Trance to take Penta’s spot the moment I unlock him.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I’d probably go with Dr. Cortex if I played the game. After meeting his VA in real life I just like the character a lot more, haha,
I love both Lex Lang and the spanish voice actor for Cortex.

The former also voiced Doctor Doom and the latter voiced Ned Flanders.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when the TAKE OVER (TAKE OVEEEEEEEEEEEER) hits in the new p5r battle theme and you turn that **** up to 11

1561154290053.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
arguing which game i should do next, feeling like rpg time

do i do xenoblade or do i do bravely

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
:ultridley:Give Ridley a 4th jump since I don't see them changing his up-b trajectory. He just has some dead spots when recovering that make it so hard to play as him sometimes.

:ultisabelle:Isabelle's lloid mines need to either have a wider hitbox so people can't just run straight over them OR make the LLoid rocket not die in a single hit. Maybe also buff her up-smash somehow cause that thing sucks right now, give it a longer lasting hitbox or something.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Make it so wolfs dair has less endlag so I can spike with less chance of not being able to recover back at the moment its still absolutely worth it to spike just real dangerous that's literally all I can think of I love wolfs moveset so much

Implying that this isn’t the worst father.
Get the bad man away please I dont want to see him ever again

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:ultridley:Give Ridley a 4th jump since I don't see them changing his up-b trajectory. He just has some dead spots when recovering that make it so hard to play as him sometimes.
my mans doesnt realize he just made ridley's edgeguard hella jank

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
For fighters I can currently play as, Pokemon Trainer is my current main, and I wish it didn't switch Pokemon when I get KOed. I love being able to switch whenever I want, but that one case means depending on the situation I have to cycle back. Of course, there's an easy fix for that--git gud.

It's really hard to say since there's been so many improvements. I wish they did more with Sonic, his moves still feel very basic, and so I don't play with him as much as I would like. I can't tell what it is, though--it doesn't feel as good to play as compared to playing in Sonic games. I never liked playing as Mario in Smash, and Odyssey seemed like a good point to change up his moves, but he's still just not interesting to play as. Which is why I'm excited to finally play as Banjo & Kazooie--so much more variety.

EDIT: Actually, thinking it over, decided to do some training with Sonic. I think I'm just not playing him right--still not as intuitive as playing as Sonic in his games, but I think he's alright once I practice him more.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
they say the leading cause of nationwide panic in britain is david attenborough trending on twitter because you immediately fear for his life

1561155384956.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was trying Pixelmon with some friends and one of em’ caught a shiny Mimikyu. Cool.
Also yeah my skin in Banjo.
D90CED65-748E-4BFF-A5C2-349C815ACB0A.jpeg
Shortly after someone else got a shiny Cubone. It’s been wild on the server.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was trying Pixelmon with some friends and one of em’ caught a shiny Mimikyu. Cool.
Also yeah my skin in Banjo.
Shortly after someone else got a shiny Cubone. It’s been wild on the server.
i dont like it

i dont ****ing like it

why is it a full 3D model in minecraft, it has rounded edges what the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom