• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell me why?

Controller of Flames

Smash Rookie
They're wrong, Pika is my secoundary and he can destroy people. That down smash has potential to kill, and when they're high up in the air after that I down B to destroy them. Use the fact that they don't know pika to your advantage, don't be afraid to use thunderjolt alot as it can seriously annoy people. Use it in the air when your opponent is under the stage, if you master it you can hit them.

This is just some stuff Pika is good, just show them Captain Falcon if they want to see bad characters.

XienZo

Smash Lord
Maybe they're just biased against Pokemon?

Anyhow, he's far from the worst.

Browny

Smash Hater
if by worst, they mean the worst character to play against, then yes. Pika is one of the best in brawl, but playing against a pikachu user is never any fun :(

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Worst? Oh my god. Don't bother to convince them otherwise.

Seriously, use what resources you can to practice and master pikachu. Own your friends with him, and when they tell you to stop, laugh and say that Pikachu's the worst character in the game, saying they SHOULD have no problem with him.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Worst? Oh my god. Don't bother to convince them otherwise.

Seriously, use what resources you can to practice and master pikachu. Own your friends with him, and when they tell you to stop, laugh and say that Pikachu's the worst character in the game, saying they SHOULD have no problem with him.
If i wasn't already good at the game with pikachu i would totally do this.

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
Nope, he's quite good actually....and annoying too. But I'm pretty sure he's AT LEAST above mid-tier, he is a good character. And who cares what they think? Just play with whoever you like best and don't care about who's "better" or "worse". It's a lot more fun that way :)

punked_25

Smash Cadet
Pikachu is by far, definitely not the worst character in the game. I've seen Pikachu players do and accomplish some great things. I like the guy.

Also, in my opinion, Pikachu has the best crawl. Once I saw it I couldn't help but play as him often XD

Gindler

Smash Champion
I've never ever heard anyone say that, it's usually just CF, jigglypuff, yoshi and ganon that people focus on.

Oh and what is this QAC? That annoying fancy quick attack thing?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Oh and what is this QAC? That annoying fancy quick attack thing?
What kind of horrible people would say Pika is the worst in the game?! I think he's awesome, great recovery, great projectile, the list goes on and on.

Take out annoying and you got it. :laugh:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
IMO Pikachu rocks. I've always thought he has and my friend plays an awesome Pikachu although I have yet to fight him in Brawl and I'm dreading it. So yea, Pikachu is a good chracter

There, I said nice things. Happy now? Can you PLEASE give Peach her D smash back now you thieving little mice? Pretty please? Minus the electricity please

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Who told you that Pikachu is bad? He is ****. He can destroy! IMO, Pikachu is the best Pokemon in the game! PIKACHU FTW!

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Pikachu for the win. No, I take it back. Pikachu for the epic win!

Let everyone you know think or say "Ha, Pikachu is just that pathetic little rat that they threw into brawl for the laughs." When a good Pikachu players comes around and knocks them flat on their backs, they'll know who "sucks" and who doesn't.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Pikachu is the most awesoemst yellow mammal pokemon with red cheeks that shoots electricity and owns penguins! How could you not think otherwise.

Top Bottom