• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Vs. Street Fighter

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Meh looks awesome

What about the bias in range projectiles, fireballs, ranged specials etc. Excluding the bosses, Tekken characters have none of that.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I suppose this is a good idea, not as classic as say, Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter, which I believe would have worked better specials wise, but it's not bad. I'm not too interested in the Tekken engine version, considering I'm not a fan, but I may give the SF version a go when it comes out.
Or I may finally realise I'm terrible at any fighting games that isn't Guilty Gear and or Body Blows XD.

Tekken died when it lost Gon anyways.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Interesting how they have both Law's in there...then again they have Ryu, Ken, and Akuma lol. Wonder if Jin's fighting style will change to Mishima style when he transforms to Devil Jin.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Goody,goody!

I can't wait to see more "leaked images" and rumors like we did for MvC3! With MvC3 not living to my exceptions, I expect big things for this game! Big things!

Edit - I think Minato should take control of this thread as well!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Edit - I think Minato should take control of this thread as well!
lol Someone else can take control. I'll only take it if no one wants to.

I'm actually pretty excited for this game (both SFxT and TxSF). Too bad it's so far away.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
>__________________________________> Everyone in here's posting about SFxT

Sorry I revived the wrong thread.

<__________________________________<

Top Bottom