• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken 6 is a Good Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I just want to make it known that the game is not entirely devoted to juggling. There's actually more to it. There's a vast amount of things that makes the game as good as it is. For the most part you can't just button mash and win(unless your Eddie or Christie). There's good moves you should do and bad moves you shouldn't do, whether it be because the moves has terrible lag if it's whiffed, or it could just be an all around ****ty move.

There's advanced movement techniques like wavedashing, back dash cancels, and sidestep canceling.

Just because you lose to people better than you does not make the game a bad game.

And the only people who think it is a bad game are the ones who suck at it and think juggling is cheap and gay.

Just throwin out the truth.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
you can't just button mash and win(unless your Eddie or Christie)
Even with Eddie and Christie, against someone acutally GOOD at the game, you wont win by button mashing.

And the only people who think it is a bad game are the ones who suck at it and think juggling is cheap and gay.
GOD**** YES! And they're too stupid to realize this.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Koreans are too too tooooooooooo good at tekken. It's crazy. They have every right to be too serious. lol

EDIT:

Juggling is fine.

Okizimes are gay.

Yea, but how often is a match won ENTIRELY because of okizimes? And there are ways to prevent those things from happening anyways. It all just depends on the skill of the players.

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
koreans take this seriously....

case in point, see -> Holeman
I was watching the "Devastation" live stream. The Tekken GF came down to (of course the only 2 Koreans there.....Holeman and Nin...Nin won). But after the game, one of the commentators asked Holeman what he thought about the US tekken scene and Holeman basically said, "The US needs to step it up. They're not as good as Korea." I rofl'd.

Obvious troll is obvious, everyone knows tekken is terrible.
@ Cyner

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Wow your a pompious *****. **** yourseves, both of you. "The only people who don't like this game aren't any good at it." Keep suckin each otehrs ****.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Wow you're a pompous *****. **** yourselves, both of you. "The only people who don't like this game aren't any good at it." Keep suckin each others ****.

There ya go. I fixed all your spelling errors, first.

Second. Don't be so butt hurt because you've read the truth. I've played with some really f*cking good people on T6. And they ALL utilize juggles to their best extent.

But the fact that people ***** and complain about juggles being so lame usually tend to be people who think they're good until they come across someone way better who uses all of these advanced techniques and juggles. Then, said people realize that the game they thought they were good at actually has a lot more to it than just punching and kicking your opponent. They realize they suck at it, and they get pissed off at the game and quit playing it because they know they're not good enough to reach a level that high.

And, in turn, decide that the game is absolute trash.

So get your high and mighty bull **** outta my face. Because you don't know what your talking about. Also, learn to spell. So I don't have to play 2nd grade english teacher on the boards. Thanks.

ALSO:nevershootme: your avatar is the ****! Dude, I remember that episode of Dexter's lab. Best show EVER.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I like the game, I'm terrible at it, but I really enjoy it.
Reminds me of Dead Or Alive. Then again I just love 3D fighters.

Now as far as trolling goes...If you don't like it, make another Tekken 6 is a Bad game thread. :l Srsly

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
btw, I made the Tekken 6 is a bad game thread earlier because I was joking around with my friend about how much I don't like the game.

It feels far too foreign to me as I've been involved very much in the 2D fighting game scene and the footsies/okizemes/pressure are uncomfortable and sluggish-feeling compared to what I'm used to. Learning match-up data is gay too.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
While tekken 6 follows suit to the rest of the current fighters, according to alot of high end players (the easy, "more accessible" route, like SF4, Brawl, etc etc), the series as a whole is extremely solid.

__

Everybody who don't like it may have "just" reason to like it, but it's really the same with every fighter out there; you're either going to like it or you're not. Every single fighter has some aspect that a large number of people don't like. Not because it's straight up bad, but because they just don't like it.

That's just how life goes. Deal with it.

___

With that being said, I'm closing this thread simply cause I could go through, be a jerk, and an a**load of points. Or I could just close it knowing good and well there's only 1 person in this whole region who goes to East Point for tekken. :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom