• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. Post your gamer tags. ;o

Laijin

Smash Hero
The fighting is definantly more faster paced than most 3D fighters(Fate/Unlimited codes kinda takes that cake for fastest 3D fighter). T6 is much faster and does require a lot more thinking than most fighters out there in general with the sheer number of options your given(even if your just counting the ridiculous amount of moves every character has). So I can agree with you on that, sir Zero_Gamer. It has a lot of depth. Its awesome.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Quick question for you guys.
For those of you who have played online, have you noticed how many people really suck at this game? I can't tell you how many matches i've won with my Alisa just by either doing 1,1 repeatedly or uf4,4, B!
Seriously.
Same move. Over and over again.
Countless online matches won.
well what rank are you with alisa? If your a low rank then yeah you'll play ****ty players lol. If your a high rank then you'll play higher ranked players generally.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
The online mode is pretty much unplayable for me, at least .5 seconds of lag most of the time. Lee's best wall carry is almost impossible in that nonsense

GA Peach

Smash Lord
for the record, the top echelon of fighting game players do NOT play online generally. JWong plays online and charges for lessons in SF4, though, lol.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
That's because those players have mostly been around before online and were able to learn the basics in real life. Then there is SoCal, which is arcade country, so they are at an advantage there too. You can't get good just off of online cause of the lag and latency but its not going to hurt a beginner or simply because you played online at one point doesn't mean you are never going to be a top.

Enjoy da wifi everybody.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
oh, i didn't mean to imply that someone would never be able to be a top player because they played online at some point. it was mostly a response to Laijin's "lack of competition" comment.

Laijin

Smash Hero
oh, i didn't mean to imply that someone would never be able to be a top player because they played online at some point. it was mostly a response to Laijin's "lack of competition" comment.
I'm already quite aware of that sir. I was not complaining about a lack of competition, just the fact that people don't know how to block a move even though I only use one move the entire match non-stop.

Laijin

Smash Hero
SWEET.
Ling is too much fun. I'm quite she has to be one of the fastest characters in the game in the fact that she can move around wherever she pleases with ease. Also being able to dodge both mid and high attacks with one of her stances is AWESOME.

Have any of you been to tournaments yet?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Gamertag- Ruuku1012

As of now I play Bryan, Feng, and Miguel. I'm gonna try to add Paul Xiaoyu to my roster once I actually get the game.

Top Bottom